Author Topic: Women raped by Hamas were found with nails driven into their thighs and groin and were passed around  (Read 995 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Women raped by Hamas were found with nails driven into their thighs and groin and were passed around by terrorists who slaughtered them after or even during gang-rape, horrifying new witness accounts of October 7 reveal
Several witnesses described seeing dozens of women raped and killed
By DAVID AVERRE

PUBLISHED: 08:47 EST, 29 December 2023 | UPDATED: 11:31 EST, 29 December 2023

New devastating accounts of sexual violence and torture enacted on defenceless Israeli women by Hamas terrorists amid their brutal October 7 attacks have emerged.

Images shown to the New York Times by Israeli authorities showed a woman who had dozens of nails driven into her thighs and genitals in a savage example of mutilation, while other clips displayed the corpses of soldiers and civilians alike who had been either shot or stabbed in the groin.

Another dark image dubbed 'the woman in the black dress' showed the corpse of an Israeli later identified as Gal Abdush.

She is seen splayed on the floor, legs wrenched apart with her vagina exposed, and covered in burns. Her lifeless body was crumpled in the dirt next to the husk of a heavily damaged car riddled with bullet holes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12909695/Women-raped-Hamas-nails-driven-thighs-groin-passed-terrorists-slaughtered-gang-rape-horrifying-new-witness-accounts-October-7-reveal.html?ico=related-replace
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As awful and graphic as this article is, it's more compelling evidence that militant Muzzies need to be fully and totally exterminated. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As awful and graphic as this article is, it's more compelling evidence that militant Muzzies need to be fully and totally exterminated.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

There is an old Jewish proverb.  Loosely translated to English from Hebrew, is says. "FAAFO".  Hamas did, and they are finding out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What is sad and criminal is that the USA is funding this terror by Hamas.  Any aid to Palestinians is aiding a genocidal maniacal people, and it is simply evil doing. 

Gaza should be levelled by Israel and the Palestinians informed that they may NEVER inhabit the land for the next 100 years.  Enough is enough.

Until Israel adopts the Admiral William Halsey philosophy of dealing with an enemy, Israel will suffer the consequences with one attack after another.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I couldn't agree more.

I also don't see any reason why Islam shouldn't be banned internationally,just  like Nazism. It produces NOTHING but mindless slaves and brutality
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What is sad and criminal is that the USA is funding this terror by Hamas.  Any aid to Palestinians is aiding a genocidal maniacal people, and it is simply evil doing. 

Gaza should be levelled by Israel and the Palestinians informed that they may NEVER inhabit the land for the next 100 years.  Enough is enough.

Until Israel adopts the Admiral William Halsey philosophy of dealing with an enemy, Israel will suffer the consequences with one attack after another.

@jafo2010

To be fair to Israel,and I am NOT a big fan of ANY "religious nation",they are a tiny little nation and facing the wrath of the rest of the world if they do something like that. There would probably be economic embargoes placed against them,and maybe even military actions.

Face it,they pretty much stand alone,other than the support they get from Jews whose families immigrated to western nations. Yeah,that DOES help them,but not that much.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catfish wrote:
"As awful and graphic as this article is, it's more compelling evidence that militant Muzzies need to be fully and totally exterminated."

You still do not recognize the entire truth that is before us.
I'll put up two quotes to help you.

Quote 1:
"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."

-- Recep Tayyip Erdogan (president of Turkey)

Quote 2:
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini
(Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.)

Offline libertybele

This is absolutely barbaric and sick.  To think that there are those that stand with Hamas and cheer their actions is beyond disturbing. Those in Congress who stand with them should be quickly made to step down.

Perhaps even more concerning is that the UN does not readily condemn what is going on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is absolutely barbaric and sick.  To think that there are those that stand with Hamas and cheer their actions is beyond disturbing. Those in Congress who stand with them should be quickly made to step down.

Perhaps even more concerning is that the UN does not readily condemn what is going on.

@libertybele

It just occurred to me that I don't remember anybody in politics from any political system on the planet demanding,or even asking the UN to do so.

I may well be wrong,but if anyone did,it sure wasn't well reported.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

It just occurred to me that I don't remember anybody in politics from any political system on the planet demanding,or even asking the UN to do so.

I may well be wrong,but if anyone did,it sure wasn't well reported.

I believe the USA needs to get out of the UN.  No one is demanding anything, but for the UN to not condemn the atrocities that have been inflicted on Israel is very telling.

Tenth Emergency Special Session,
40th & 41st Meetings (AM & PM)
GA/12548
27 October 2023
General Assembly Adopts Resolution Calling for Immediate, Sustained Humanitarian Truce Leading to Cessation of Hostilities between Israel, Hamas
Member States Fail to Adopt Amendment Condemning 7 October Terrorist Attacks by Hamas in Israel

Calling for an immediate and sustained humanitarian truce leading to a cessation of hostilities, the General Assembly today demanded the unhindered provision of essential aid to civilians throughout the Gaza Strip, as the body continued its emergency session on the situation in the Middle East.  The Assembly also failed to unequivocally reject and condemn the terrorist attacks by Hamas that took place in Israel starting on 7 October.

https://press.un.org/en/2023/ga12548.doc.htm
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.