Author Topic: Dade Phelan Fundraiser Hosted by Liberals  (Read 453 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Dade Phelan Fundraiser Hosted by Liberals
« on: December 29, 2023, 01:22:10 pm »
Texas Scorecard by  Brandon Waltens   | December 28, 2023

Former House Speaker Joe Straus and former Democrat nominee for lieutenant governor Leticia Van de Putte are among those raising cash for Phelan.

Facing two challengers in the upcoming Republican primary election, House Speaker Dade Phelan is turning to Democrats for campaign fundraising support.

An invitation to an upcoming Phelan fundraiser in San Antonio released by the Texas Tribune shows a host committee including disgraced former House Speaker Joe Straus and a former Democrat nominee for lieutenant governor, Leticia Van de Putte.

“It’s as if everyone knows he’s Democrats’ best ally,” wrote Texas GOP Chairman Matt Rinaldi on social media.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/dade-phelan-fundraiser-hosted-by-liberals/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Dade Phelan Fundraiser Hosted by Liberals
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 02:13:58 pm »
Thanks...

About 9 of 15 in my Coffee Klatch reside in Phelan's district. 

Forwarding accordingly. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Dade Phelan Fundraiser Hosted by Liberals
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 02:59:49 pm »
Dade Phelan Fundraiser Hosted by Liberals

Anyone surprised? I'm sure not!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien