Author Topic: Stefanik Fumes as US Census Data Shows New York Lost the Most Residents in 2023  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Stefanik Fumes as US Census Data Shows New York Lost the Most Residents in 2023
Story by GistFest  •
17h

New York experienced the highest population loss nationwide in the past year, as per new U.S. Census Bureau data. Among the eight states with declining populations in 2023, New York led with 101,984 people leaving.

California came next, losing 75,423 residents, followed by Illinois with a loss of 32,826, and Louisiana with 14,274. Additionally, Pennsylvania lost 10,408 residents, Oregon had 6,021 departures, Hawaii lost 4,261, and West Virginia experienced a loss of 3,964, according to the Vintage 2023 population estimates.

House Republican Conference Chairwoman Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., stated on Thursday that the significant outmigration from New York reflects “the consequences of Far Left Democrat leadership.”
“Far Left Kathy Hochul and Albany Democrats have made New York so unlivable that our state leads the nation in population loss with more than 102,000 residents leaving in one year alone,” Stefanik said in a statement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stefanik-fumes-as-us-census-data-shows-new-york-lost-the-most-residents-in-2023/ar-AA1ma7hy?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=b8716f533f85485d8df6768fb11ef8a2&ei=80
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Liberalism is starting to pay big dividends but not for democrats. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson