Author Topic: Democrats in Biden's home state are leaving for the Republican Party in droves, voter data shows  (Read 652 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Democrats in Biden's home state are leaving for the Republican Party in droves, voter data shows
Story by Jamie Joseph  •
1d

Democrats in Pennsylvania — President Biden's birthplace — are flipping to the Republican Party in droves, according to the swing state's recent voter registration data.

Pennsylvania holds crucial importance for Biden's reelection bid. He notably hailed Philadelphia campaign donors as the "backbone" of his presidential campaign earlier this year.

As of Dec. 18, 35,589 Democrats reregistered as Republicans in the state so far this year; in contrast, 15,622 Republicans switched to the Democratic Party, data from the state department shows.

The state trend was first reported Tuesday by Newsweek.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-in-biden-s-home-state-are-leaving-for-the-republican-party-in-droves-voter-data-shows/ar-AA1m8Hwe?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=b8716f533f85485d8df6768fb11ef8a2&ei=68
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

It's long been the case in PA that the leftists are concentrated in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, for the most part. Obviously, there are some in State College and Harrisburg. Working people, like union coal miners and steelworkers, always were Democrats, but in the past 20-25 years they've seen how their party abandoned them. Now many, as in the small southwestern PA town (formerly a coal mining town) we drive through to get to Pittsburgh or to church, are rabid Republicans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Totally meaningless.

Fact is, Philly and Pittsburgh are totally Democrat, and both cities are renown for doing as they please with the counting process.

The infamous video of the mega counting center in the Philly area is permanently burned into my memory of how easy it is for them to cheat, how blatant they are, and exactly how weak the Republicans are in PA to challenge anything the Democommies do in the fine commonwealth.

I fully expect a repeat of 2020 with the Democommies fixing whatever number of ones and zeroes to ensure a Democommie victory in PA.  Wouldn't matter if 20 % of the Dems changed to Republican, IT IS HOW THE VOTE IS COUNTED THAT MATTERS.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:14:04 pm by jafo2010 »