Author Topic: Illinois NAACP president is SUSPENDED after branding 'rapists and savages' who are taking resources  (Read 346 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Illinois NAACP president is SUSPENDED after branding 'rapists and savages' who are taking resources from black and homeless people
Story by Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com  •
17h

Teresa Haley made the remarks during a Zoom call in October, where she labeled the more than 25,000 arrivals seen in Chicago since 2022 'savages' and 'rapists'

The soundbite quickly went viral, and eventually elicited both an apology from Haley and a statement from the civil rights group's Baltimore-set headquarters

In a statement, the Baltimore-based agency confirmed it had suspended Haley, 58, way back on December 13 - the day before she issued her groveling apology

The head of the Illinois Chapter of the NAACP has been suspended over her inflammatory comments about migrants.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illinois-naacp-president-is-suspended-after-branding-rapists-and-savages-who-are-taking-resources-from-black-and-homeless-people/ar-AA1mafrC?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=b8716f533f85485d8df6768fb11ef8a2&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trashed for giving her honest opinion.  What's that about free speech? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trashed for giving her honest opinion.  What's that about free speech? :shrug:
It is absolutely no different, no actually there would be a demand for a lynching if a a "White" anybody said the same about Blacks. I say reap what you sow and realize that the democrat party has chosen a new "colored" as their favorite tool to stay in power.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.