Author Topic: NY and LA: Jihad Terrorists Shut Down Entrances To JFK and LAX Airports Causing Travel Nightmare  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NY and LA: Jihad Terrorists Shut Down Entrances To JFK and LAX Airports Causing Travel Nightmare
By Pamela Geller - on December 27, 2023

Multiple roads into JFK Airport have been blocked by Islamic supporters of Jewish genocide. It’s a travel nightmare. make no mistake, this is about chaos and destruction, nothing more, nothing less.

Currently, numerous Hamas fanatics are blocking the entrance to John F. Kennedy international Airport in Queens, New York, causing a travel nightmare for those returning from the holidays. Port Authority Police are making multiple arrests as demonstrators persist in blocking the road to JFK Airport. Meanwhile, dozens of passengers are navigating through the blockade with their luggage in an attempt to catch their flights.

🚨#BREAKING: Multiple roads into JFK Airport have been blocked by by Pro-Palestine protestors causing A travel nightmare ⁰
📌#Queens l #NewYork

https://gellerreport.com/2023/12/new-york-jihad-terrorists-shut-down-entrances-to-jfk-airport-causing-travel-nightmare.html/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 05:48:08 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson