Author Topic: Young single mother shoots intruder breaking into her daughter’s room, receives eviction notice  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
December 28, 2023
Young single mother shoots intruder breaking into her daughter’s room, receives eviction notice from anti-gun slumlord
By Olivia Murray

This is exactly what you get when government officials promote criminality as a virtue, whether it comes from the legislative chambers or the Soros-bought district attorneys around the country—anti-morality begets lawlessness and chaos.

Earlier this month A’Leah Wallace, a young single mother in Fort Worth, Texas, fatally shot an intruder she caught attempting to come through the window of her young daughters’ room in the early hours of the morning. Tragically, the intruder turned out to be just a kid, a 14-year-old boy who lived in the same complex, but of course, Wallace didn’t know that at the time. From a report published by the New York Post on Sunday:

‘I have four daughters. It’s just me and my four daughters that stay there. I just was protecting my daughters,’ Wallace said.

The remorseful mother says she’s ‘devastated that he [intruder] was 14,’ but ‘I had to think about my babies.’

‘I didn’t know he was 14 when he was on the other side of that window. All I knew was that somebody could come in and hurt me or my kids. That’s it.’

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/young_single_mother_shoots_intruder_breaking_into_her_daughters_room_receives_eviction_notice_from_antigun_slumlord.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 05:18:54 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson