Author Topic: Joe Biden Deports 74% Fewer Criminal Illegals from U.S. Compared to Trump  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Deports 74% Fewer Criminal Illegals from U.S. Compared to Trump

JOHN BINDER27 Dec 202360

President Joe Biden is deporting about 74 percent fewer criminal illegal aliens from the United States compared to when former President Donald Trump was in office, new analysis shows.

Jon Feere, Director of Investigations at the Center for Immigration Studies and a former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official in the Trump administration, conducted analysis comparing Biden’s first full fiscal year as president and Trump’s.

According to Feere, ICE data from Fiscal Year 2018 and Fiscal Year 2022 show a stark contrast between the two administrations — mainly, “the Biden administration has gutted immigration enforcement across the board and has arrested and removed fewer illegal aliens — with and without criminal records — than the Trump administration.”

Specifically, Feere notes that Biden deported 74 percent fewer criminal illegal aliens in Fiscal Year 2022 compared to when Trump was in office in Fiscal Year 2018.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/27/joe-biden-deports-74-fewer-criminal-illegals-from-u-s-compared-to-trump/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 01:21:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson