Author Topic: Biden’s Touting Of Job Growth Fails To Acknowledge Where It’s Actually Occurring  (Read 779 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Touting Of Job Growth Fails To Acknowledge Where It’s Actually Occurring
© Provided by State Of The Union

In 2023, President Joe Biden’s favorability is declining, particularly regarding economic policy.

Despite touting job creation, the actual job market is not as positive as claimed.

“President Biden likes to talk about ‘jobs, jobs, jobs’ when touting his economic record,” the Wall Street Journal wrote. (Trending: Joe Biden Emailed Hunter’s Business Associates 54 Times)

“The problem is that voters are far more worried about prices, prices, prices.”

Much of the job growth is in government and healthcare sectors, raising concerns about the health of the market economy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-s-touting-of-job-growth-fails-to-acknowledge-where-it-s-actually-occurring/ar-AA1m7nkX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2fdbb1f8af00433990796e6aed20c799&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder how much healthcare sector 'growth' is just replacing people who quit or were fired for not getting the jabs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The job growth is where Joe heavily invests in....CHINA.  It dOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE BLAMELESS GOD jOE SAYS, he's dementia, so no blame SUKKAS, allowed!
 :silly: :tongue2: :rolling: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

I wonder how much healthcare sector 'growth' is just replacing people who quit or were fired for not getting the jabs.

It’s a growing industry. At all our local hospitals, some medical staff quit over the jab but it was a small number

« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 04:03:36 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It’s a growing industry. At all our local hospitals, some medical staff quit over the jab but it was a small number
Quit might not be the accurate term. "Forced out" might be more correct.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
tHE PROMISED UTOPIA we were given of Biden beating Trump sure has an enormous number of bitchers by those that promised us the sun, the moon, and the stars if only Biden won.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions