Author Topic: Melania Trump’s Absence From Trump Family Christmas Photo Raises Concerns  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
On Tuesday, Kimberly Guilfoyle, the fiancée of Donald Trump Jr., shared a picture of the family taken at the location. Present in the photograph were former President Donald Trump,  Barron Trump, Ivanka Trump, her husband Jared Kushner, and their kids, Tiffany Trump and her husband Michael Boulos, Trump Jr., and Guilfoyle herself.

However, Melania was conspicuously missing from the picture. The reason for her absence remains to be determined, and there is no confirmation as to whether she was present at the luxury resort club.

Fans of the family on social media were quick to ask questions about the former first lady's whereabouts, with some wondering if she had fallen ill or couldn't make the trip due to other commitments.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melania-trump-absence-trump-family-165142232.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Polly Ticks

I'm missing from most of our family photos, too .... because I'm the one taking the pictures.   :shrug:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

Melania's mother is ill and she spent Christmas with her. For crying out loud she's always scrutinized over nothing.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/27/rumors-put-to-rest-melania-trump-was-with-ailing-mother-on-christmas/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
oh ok. I thought maybe she was feeling sick or something like that.

hadn't thought of the other answers. Let's face it. Today feels like a Monday and I am all confused because Christmas was Monday.

New Years is Monday?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

oh ok. I thought maybe she was feeling sick or something like that.

hadn't thought of the other answers. Let's face it. Today feels like a Monday and I am all confused because Christmas was Monday.

New Years is Monday?

New Years does indeed fall on a Monday...it will be a nice long weekend for some.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Melania's mother is ill and she spent Christmas with her. For crying out loud she's always scrutinized over nothing.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/27/rumors-put-to-rest-melania-trump-was-with-ailing-mother-on-christmas/
The left is sooo desperate for a 'gotcha' after 7 years of 'uh, nowedon't.'
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The left is sooo desperate for a 'gotcha' after 7 years of 'uh, nowedon't.'

If I were writing a script suited for the crazy world in which we exist, it's an excuse for him to withdraw his name for the presidency.

She's terrified he will be assassinated, and has to take her son and GTFO...so to speak.

Donald Trump left his financial empire to save the Republic.  Now, he's leaving the Republic to save his marriage.

It ain't Hallmark, but hey...somebody might buy it!! :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline American Girl

To those who have witnessed TDS in action for eight years, the disrespect shown Melania Trump comes as no surprise.

One would like to think that gossipers and haters would feel ashamed now that they know the reason for her absence from the Christmas photo.

Alas, TDS symptoms include the inability to feel shame.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/donald-trumps-family-christmas-photo-raises-questions-as-melania-was-noticeably-absent-truth-puts-nasty-rumors-to-bed/

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think the left has really gotten past silly, when they read things into family photos.

What's next?......  Didn't make enough Easter Eggs?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Re: Melania Trump’s Absence From Trump Family Christmas Photo Raises Concerns
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2023, 02:02:39 pm »
I think the left has really gotten past silly, when they read things into family photos.

What's next?......  Didn't make enough Easter Eggs?

Silliness is an understatement, they are bat crap crazy liberal mental midgets. They no longer have a rational thought process.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 11:59:54 pm »
Meanwhile, The Donald is cavorting with Alina Habba everywhere he goes.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2023, 12:09:45 am »
Meanwhile, The Donald is cavorting with Alina Habba everywhere he goes.

"The Donald" is seventy-seven years old.

A 77 year old male does not "cavort".  He's just thankful to be able to pee.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2023, 08:04:22 pm »
Melania is NOT behind the camera!

Is that his youngest son towering over him by 3-4 inches with the yellow tie?  He must be 6'6".

There are other grandchildren not  in the photo also.  This is not a total family pic.