Author Topic: Boston Mayor Michelle Wu’s Race-Based Christmas Party Exposes Left-Wing Views on Race  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boston Mayor Michelle Wu’s Race-Based Christmas Party Exposes Left-Wing Views on Race
Story by GistFest  •
2h

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu recently threw a party that stirred up a lot of controversy and criticism. However, last Thursday, the mayor stood by her decision to host a holiday party for elected city council members who are people of color.

© Provided by GistFest

The race-based party was discovered after an aide mistakenly sent invitations to everyone, including the seven white members.

“It is my intention that we can, again, be a city that lives our values and create space for all kinds of communities to come together,” Mayor Wu explained her decision. However, her exclusive party seems to contradict her statement. She posted a photo from the party, bragging about breaking down barriers.

However, only people of color were seen in the picture. “Not too long ago in Boston, we didn’t need such a big table to fit electeds of color. But over my time as a City Councilor and now Mayor, following so many leaders who have paved the way, I’ve proudly watched this group grow and create space for mentorship and fellowship among many who are breaking down barriers while holding the weight of being the first or only,” she wrote in the caption.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/boston-mayor-michelle-wu-s-race-based-christmas-party-exposes-left-wing-views-on-race/ar-AA1m6fG7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ce801bb0bf6444acba10ea5b750f8564&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Doesn't this moronic broad realize that woke blacks hate Asians even more than they hate whites? Ride that scorpion Mz. Frog.
The Republic is lost.