Author Topic: The Brew: Our Military Under Attack … in the Middle East and in the Classroom  (Read 200 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Brew: Our Military Under Attack … in the Middle East and in the Classroom
U.S. Marine Corps/Lance Cpl. James Bourgeois
By AL PERROTTA Published on December 27, 2023

Al Perrotta
Happy Wednesday.

Who’s enjoying this limbo week between Christmas and New Year’s? Less traffic on the roads, catching that breath before New Year’s Eve and the big bowl games. Cleaning out the last bit of business of 2023.

Prayers For U.S. Servicemember Critically Wounded in Iran-Back Militia Attack in Iraq
But before we get to some of that, our prayers go out to the U.S. service member critically wounded Christmas Day in a drone attack by Iran-backed Kataib Hezbollah group at Erbil Air Base in Iraq. Two others were also wounded. There have been more than 100 attacks on U.S. forces in the Middle East by Iran-backed militias, with minimal U.S. response. After yesterday’s strike — the first known to have seriously wounded U.S. troops — the Pentagon launched “necessary and proportionate” strikes on three facilities used by Kataib Hezbollah.

We pray for the quick recovery of the wounded and for the safety of all U.S. military personnel in the region.

Huh? Military Keeps Its Eye Off of the Ball in 2023
Ever wonder why these militia groups think it’s perfectly fine to attack the U.S. military without fear? Could this sort of thing be one of the reasons?

This is Space Force chief operating officer Lt. General DeAnna Burt back in June trying to explain how laws trying to stop the mutilation and castration of minors could be “dangerous for service members, their families, and the readiness of the force as a whole.”

https://stream.org/the-brew-our-military-under-attack-in-the-middle-east-and-in-the-classroom/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson