Author Topic: Column: ABC Argues It's 'Toxic' to Question Integrity of Biden's Justice Department  (Read 259 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Column: ABC Argues It's 'Toxic' to Question Integrity of Biden's Justice Department
Tim Graham
December 27th, 2023 5:57 AM

The most unintentionally hilarious outburst of journalistic objectivity in our times is the assumption that the Biden Department of Justice is nonpartisan. After Democrat prosecutors, federal and local, have filed 91 felony indictments against Donald Trump, none of these legal issues can be characterized as partisan politics.

On Christmas Eve, ABC Justice Department correspondent Pierre Thomas was handed the hosting duties of This Week with George Stephanopoulos, and he acted just like a Stephanopoulos. The guest was Lisa Monaco, the Deputy Attorney General, and he suggested charges of partisanship are “toxic.”

“I want to talk about the toxic environment here in Washington,” said Thomas. “You have Republicans who will say that the Justice Department is full of political operatives who are working to help President Biden, hurt President Trump, and they'll even say that the FBI should be defunded. What's your reaction to that kind of language, and what do you say on behalf of DOJ?”

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2023/12/27/column-abc-argues-its-toxic-question-integrity-bidens-justice
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
People who say it's toxic to question corruption are part of the coverup.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

People who say it's toxic to question corruption are part of the coverup.
Seriously. Questioning the administration is "toxic"? Does anyone in "journalism" land remember Woodward and Bernstein?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

If the current attitudes and path continue, soon  it will be a mental health issue requiring reeducation to question anything involving the federal government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It would be toxic to not question the integrity of the DOJ.

Let me count the ways the DOJ/FBI have lost trust of the American people ...

1.) Whitey Bulger Boston FBI Scandal
2.) Waco
3.) Failure to act on 9/11 intelligence prior to attack
4.) Failure to act on reports of sexual abuse at USA Gymnastics
5.) Failure to charge Hillary Clinton for her illegal e-mail server
6.) Committing Perjury and Fraud to obtain FISA warrants against Trump in 2016
7.) Operation Fast & Furious trafficking weapons to Mexican crime cartels
8.) False persecution of Richard Jewell for the Atlanta Olympics bombing

I'm sure there are more, but those were the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 05:47:01 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.