Author Topic: Criminal allegedly stabs 2 teens at Grand Central Terminal while shouting racist remarks: 'I want al  (Read 485 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Criminal allegedly stabs 2 teens at Grand Central Terminal while shouting racist remarks: 'I want all the white people dead'
CORTNEY WEIL
DECEMBER 26, 2023

Aman with a history of criminal convictions and a possible history of mental illness has been arrested after he allegedly stabbed two teenage girls while shouting racist invectives against white people at a café in Grand Central Terminal.

Around 11:30 a.m. on Christmas Day, two teenage girls visiting New York City from South America were enjoying an early lunch with their parents at Grand Central Terminal in Midtown Manhattan. As the family members minded their own business, an unruly man — later identified as 36-year-old Steven Hutcherson of the Bronx — had become so disruptive at Tartinery in the Grand Central Dining Concourse that members of the Tartinery staff had to ask him to leave.

Rather than calmly oblige and vacate the premises, Hutcherson reportedly became enraged and began complaining loudly that the two girls, ages 14 and 16, were allowed to continue eating at the establishment. "I want all the white people dead," he said, according to police. "I want to sit next to the cr*ckers."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/criminal-allegedly-stabs-2-teens-at-grand-central-terminal-while-shouting-racist-remarks-i-want-all-the-white-people-dead
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Criminal allegedly stabs 2 teens at Grand Central Terminal"

"Allegedly" ??
Were their stab wounds "alleged", too ???

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Accused Grand Central stabber slashes fellow inmate at Rikers Island: police sources

The vagrant accused of stabbing two teen tourists at Grand Central Terminal allegedly slashed a fellow Rikers Island inmate in the face Thursday morning, law enforcement sources told The Post.

Accused Grand Central stabber slashed fellow inmate with ceramic blade in unprovoked attack: police sources
By Joe Marino ,
 Craig McCarthy and
 Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published Dec. 28, 2023
Updated Dec. 28, 2023, 4:52 p.m. ET
The unhinged man accused of stabbing two teen tourists at Grand Central Terminal allegedly slashed a fellow inmate in an unprovoked attack at Rikers Island Thursday morning, law enforcement sources told The Post.

Steven Hutcherson, 36 — who is being held on attempted murder charges in the random Christmas Day stabbing — allegedly suddenly got up from his cot in a dorm at the Eric M. Taylor Center and pounced on the 43-year-old man lying just feet away from him at around 8 a.m., the sources said.

He used a 1.5-inch ceramic blade to slash the other inmate, leaving gashes across the left side of his face and head, according to the sources.

A correction officer intervened quickly, pepper-spraying Hutcherson and rushing the victim to the jail infirmary and eventually to Elmhurst Hospital to be treated for the slash wounds, sources said.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/28/metro/accused-grand-central-stabber-slashes-fellow-inmate-at-rikers-island-police-sources/

« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 10:56:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How much are they going to pay the criminal?
Both the mayor of Chicago and Adams in New York are starting to push 'reparations'.
Chicago and NYC are both saying that crime can be cured with reparations.

There have been dozens of 'pay NOT TO play' programs where repeat offenders would be paid not to commit crimes. They always fail.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.