Author Topic: Dem Gov. Murphy: Biden Will Get ‘Credit’ for ‘Strong’ Economic Record when It Reaches Regular People  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Dem Gov. Murphy: Biden Will Get ‘Credit’ for ‘Strong’ Economic Record when It Reaches Regular People

Ian Hanchett 25 Dec 2023

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Power Lunch,” New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) stated that President Joe Biden has a strong record and “it’s only a matter of time until he does get that credit, when that reduction in interest rates and inflation hits the so-called man on the street.”

Murphy said, “I think you’re going to see, connecting the unemployment question with the President’s popularity, I really believe there’s a lead lag here where the macro data is clearly getting better, inflation is coming down, it’s come down without having blown up unemployment. On the one hand, it hasn’t hit — if you’re at a grocery store or a gas station or getting a mortgage right now, you haven’t felt it yet, for sure. But I believe it’s only a matter of time. And with that, I believe the president’s support will solidify.”

Murphy added, “He has, I believe, an extraordinarily strong record to run on. This is not a question, are we speculating what kind of President he would be. This is not a hypothetical. … I think it’s that lead lag factor that I referred to a minute ago. I believe it’s only a matter of time until he does get that credit, when that reduction in interest rates and inflation hits the so-called man on the street. You’re seeing it, early signs of that, for instance, at the gas pump, where gas prices have come down meaningfully. You’ve got markets that are strong and they usually are a precursor to the underlying realities. You’ve got another good day in the market today. So, I really believe it’s only a matter of time, and I believe he has got an exceptional record to run on. And I’m looking forward to doing everything I can to help him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/25/dem-gov-murphy-biden-will-get-credit-for-strong-economic-record-when-it-reaches-regular-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do The rats really believe that shit Murphy is peddling?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Believing lies is what Democrats do best.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I know you're bleeding out but you'll feel great when the doctor eventually gets to you.
The Republic is lost.