Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 70250 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #925 on: April 21, 2024, 09:03:43 pm »
And I believe ABC....."Mostly children..." is like "Women and children hardest hit."

You may be right @Cyber Liberty  But, Israel hasn't denied the reports and this is pretty compelling video:

Massive Israeli airstrike against Rafah in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.  :laugh:
That's Rafah, Joe Biden - not Haifa.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1782086084132040918

I posted the ABC report ( there are others from other sources, too) just as a point of reference.  This is part of the reason there is a slow motion global seismic shift from pro to anti Israeli support ---- if this shift matters to anyone, at all. :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #926 on: April 21, 2024, 09:29:39 pm »
there is a slow motion global seismic shift from pro to anti Israeli support ---- if this shift matters to anyone, at all.
Let's see, who is anti-Israel. Communists, Antifa, Islamic terrorists, the Democrat party, Q Anon ...

No, it doesn't matter to me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #927 on: April 21, 2024, 09:39:05 pm »
Let's see, who is anti-Israel. Communists, Antifa, Islamic terrorists, the Democrat party, Q Anon ...

888high58888

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #928 on: April 21, 2024, 09:40:25 pm »

Look beyond your comfort zone .....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #929 on: April 21, 2024, 09:50:37 pm »
And I believe ABC.....

"Mostly children..." is like "Women and children hardest hit."

According to Hamas militants pretending to be health officials.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #930 on: April 21, 2024, 09:58:15 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Maybe you've said it before and I missed it, but I'm wondering why you think that, after so many failed attempts at Middle East peace, there's actually a workable solution?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #931 on: April 21, 2024, 10:55:54 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Maybe you've said it before and I missed it, but I'm wondering why you think that, after so many failed attempts at Middle East peace, there's actually a workable solution?
There will never be peace, it's not even possible until the moslems leave the Medieval ages and come into modern times...and not even then because they will never evolve past the religious war mentality and they are at war with every religion, including the different flavors of moslem. So I say kill them all(moslems) and let GOD sort it out.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #932 on: April 21, 2024, 11:11:56 pm »
Why are there buildings still standing in Rafah?

Hamas terrorists embed themselves with civilians.  To kill Hamas terrorists you have to risk collateral civilian casualties.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #933 on: April 22, 2024, 12:37:10 am »

And what would that be?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Hoodat

« Reply #934 on: April 22, 2024, 01:21:22 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

A twofer, @AllThatJazzZ :

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #935 on: April 22, 2024, 01:35:42 am »
This is part of the reason there is a slow motion global seismic shift from pro to anti Israeli support ---- if this shift matters to anyone, at all. :shrug:

The only thing that matters is you posting a completely fictitious account of world events.  Slow motion global seismic shift from pro to anti Israel support?  This is such BS.  And completely indicative of the pitfalls one encounters when they make things up as they go.

btw, still waiting for that UN Resolution that condemns Hamas.

Also, don't you think it is highly hypocritical of you to suggest that Israel gained global support as the victims of an attack when you ridicule the same for the Holocaust?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #936 on: April 22, 2024, 01:56:50 am »
Your comfort zone is Jew hate. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #937 on: April 22, 2024, 03:06:10 am »
The only thing that matters is you posting a completely fictitious account of world events.

Oy vavoy   :facepalm2: 

You must peek outside this bubble from time to time.  Read the European news outlets, Middle Eastern reports, news from Asia, India, Africa and Israel itself.

Educate yourself, at least know what is actually being said and where public opinion is moving.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #938 on: April 22, 2024, 03:12:42 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Because there really haven't been honest attempts at peace.  The one time Israel had a patriot leader with courage to move toward peace and stability, he was assassinated.  And, yes I'm talking about two states @AllThatJazzZ

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #939 on: April 22, 2024, 03:13:25 am »
Oy vavoy   :facepalm2: 

You must peek outside this bubble from time to time.  Read the European news outlets, Middle Eastern reports, news from Asia, India, Africa and Israel itself.

Educate yourself, at least know what is actually being said and where public opinion is moving.

So please describe this 'bubble' or 'comfort zone' you keep alluding to.

Because there really haven't been honest attempts at peace.

So how do you make peace with a dishonest, bad faith terrorist government, that is demanding your annihilation as its ultimate goal?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 03:15:12 am by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online Hoodat

« Reply #940 on: April 22, 2024, 03:20:53 am »
Because there really haven't been honest attempts at peace.  The one time Israel had a patriot leader with courage to move toward peace and stability, he was assassinated.

Yitzhak Rabin - Father of the Olso War.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #941 on: April 22, 2024, 03:34:49 am »
So how do you make peace with a dishonest, bad faith terrorist government, that is demanding your annihilation as its ultimate goal?

Are you not aware how stale this  pointing-up  mantra has become?  Few, if any, governments buy it anymore. 

Two states ---- negotiated by tribes in the neighborhood, only --- and passed by the UN.  Let's bring the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and both under the umbrella of international law.  Let's not be afraid to see where this goes.   happy77

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #942 on: April 22, 2024, 03:36:44 am »
Are you not aware how stale this  pointing-up  mantra has become?  Few, if any, governments buy it anymore. 

Two states ---- negotiated by tribes in the neighborhood, only --- and passed by the UN.  Let's bring the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and both under the umbrella of international law.  Let's not be afraid to see where this goes.   happy77

It goes straight to where it is now...war.

Are you seriously that naive or just dumb?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #943 on: April 22, 2024, 03:41:45 am »
It goes straight to where it is now...war.

Are you seriously that naive or just dumb?

You've got to move beyond your knee jerks.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 03:48:24 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #944 on: April 22, 2024, 04:02:55 am »
Because there really haven't been honest attempts at peace.

Word.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #945 on: April 22, 2024, 04:04:17 am »

You mean like back when Egypt occupied Gaza and the West Bank was part of Jordan?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #946 on: April 22, 2024, 04:26:55 am »
You mean like back when Egypt occupied Gaza and the West Bank was part of Jordan?

No.  I mean two states, one Israeli, one Palestinian.

Get past your fear.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 04:28:42 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #947 on: April 22, 2024, 04:59:27 am »
No.  I mean two states, one Israeli, one Palestinian.

Get past your fear.

Already tried.  1948.  How did that turn out?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #948 on: April 22, 2024, 05:56:57 am »
Already tried.  1948.  How did that turn out?

Of course it didn't, but for some strange reason, there are those who refuse to believe that the unnatural hatred for (1) Israel and (2) the Jews can be fixed. How we can stay stuck in that mindset for decades is scary. And, America, remember. If they were to annihilate the Jews, guess who they're coming after next.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #949 on: April 22, 2024, 01:01:03 pm »
Once again, I repeat. There is no such thing as a Palestinian.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien