Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 69052 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #875 on: April 09, 2024, 02:43:03 am »
Ezekiel 25: 16-17
16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.

17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

AMEN!

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #876 on: April 09, 2024, 01:34:02 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

Nicaragua brings charges against Germany over Israel arms sales

'The purpose of this case is to scare not only Germany, but all European countries and all countries in the world from supplying arms to Israel' @danielspeaksup says

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1777366676457275427

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #877 on: April 09, 2024, 02:26:22 pm »
'The purpose of this case is to scare not only Germany, but all European countries and all countries in the world from supplying arms to Israel' @danielspeaksup says
The goal may be to 'scare' Europe, but come on. Who the hell is 'afraid' of Nicaragua?
Nicaragua has no standing in this matter and they have the 'international clout' of El Salvador - which is none.
To see Nicaragua talking about 'human rights abuses' in another country half way around the world from them, is bizarre.
Nicaragua should worry about its own history first. Israel could easily file a counter suit against them for the same thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #878 on: April 09, 2024, 03:53:11 pm »
The goal may be to 'scare' Europe, but come on. Who the hell is 'afraid' of Nicaragua?
The mouse that roared.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #879 on: April 09, 2024, 11:16:58 pm »
 Netanyahu warns that ‘no force in the world’ will stop IDF’s looming Rafah incursion: ‘Will complete the elimination’
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published April 9, 2024
Updated April 9, 2024, 5:20 p.m. ET

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that “no force in the world” will stop the IDF’s looming advancement into Rafah, the Gaza Strip’s most populous city harboring more than 1 million Palestinian refugees.

Netanyahu was addressing new IDF recruits on Tuesday when he assured the soldiers that Israel will eradicate Hamas over the Oct. 7 massacre despite mounting pressure from the US and other world leaders to hold off on an invasion in Rafah until a robust civilian evacuation plan is secured.

“We will complete the elimination of the Hamas battalions, including in Rafah,” Netanyahu said of the city believed to be the operating site of four of the remaining six battalions.

“There is no force in the world that will stop us,” he added. “Many forces are trying to do this, but it will not help, because this enemy, after what it has done, will not do it again. It will cease to exist.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/09/world-news/netanyahu-warns-that-no-force-in-the-world-will-stop-rafah-incursion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #880 on: April 09, 2024, 11:20:12 pm »
Netanyahu warns that ‘no force in the world’ will stop IDF’s looming Rafah incursion: ‘Will complete the elimination’
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published April 9, 2024
Updated April 9, 2024, 5:20 p.m. ET

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that “no force in the world” will stop the IDF’s looming advancement into Rafah, the Gaza Strip’s most populous city harboring more than 1 million Palestinian refugees.

Netanyahu was addressing new IDF recruits on Tuesday when he assured the soldiers that Israel will eradicate Hamas over the Oct. 7 massacre despite mounting pressure from the US and other world leaders to hold off on an invasion in Rafah until a robust civilian evacuation plan is secured.

“We will complete the elimination of the Hamas battalions, including in Rafah,” Netanyahu said of the city believed to be the operating site of four of the remaining six battalions.

“There is no force in the world that will stop us,” he added. “Many forces are trying to do this, but it will not help, because this enemy, after what it has done, will not do it again. It will cease to exist.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/09/world-news/netanyahu-warns-that-no-force-in-the-world-will-stop-rafah-incursion/

:bkmk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #881 on: April 10, 2024, 03:59:52 am »
I have yet to hear a single Netanyahu critic come up with an alternative way to eliminate the Hamas threat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #882 on: April 10, 2024, 04:09:19 am »
I have yet to hear a single Netanyahu critic come up with an alternative way to eliminate the Hamas threat.

////00000////

Plan 'B', nuke Tehran?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #883 on: April 10, 2024, 01:20:01 pm »
Israel Sends Record Number of Aid Trucks into Gaza; White House: ‘Not Good Enough’

Joel B. Pollak 9 Apr 2024

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said Tuesday that Israel’s efforts to increase humanitarian aid to Gaza are “not good enough,” despite the fact that a record number of aid trucks are entering the territory daily since last week.

As Breitbart News reported earlier Tuesday, Israel moved a record number of aid trucks into Gaza on Sunday, and again on Monday, when the number of trucks reached 419. Prior to the war, 70 food trucks entered Gaza daily.

The increase in aid has been occurring throughout the war, but accelerated after President Joe Biden demanded an “immediate ceasefire” from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week after the accidental deaths of seven aid workers. Israel pulled its ground troops out of southern Gaza and took steps to open additional crossing points into Gaza for humanitarian aid — including the Erez Crossing, which Hamas terrorists attacked on October 7.

Still, Sullivan was not satisfied. “That is good; it is not good enough,” he said. He did not say what else Israel had to do to satisfy the concerns of the administration, but suggested that U.S. policy toward Israel would depend on Israel’s compliance with the White House’s yet-to-be-defined demands.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/09/israel-sends-record-number-of-aid-trucks-into-gaza-white-house-not-good-enough/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #884 on: April 10, 2024, 02:30:10 pm »
1. To LIEden's pack of Israel-Haters, there will never be "enough".

2. LIEden's pack of Israel-Haters hate that Israel inspected the trucks' contents for weapons and munitions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #885 on: April 10, 2024, 02:31:50 pm »

Don't be holding your breath. They won't. To them the problem is Israel's obstinate continuing to exist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #886 on: April 10, 2024, 04:05:04 pm »
Don't be holding your breath. They won't. To them the problem is Israel's obstinate continuing to exist.

That is correct, @PeteS in CA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #888 on: April 10, 2024, 10:08:30 pm »

Israel threatens to launch direct attack on Iran - further escalating conflict in the Middle East

DAILYMAIL.COM
By DAVID AVERRE
10 April 2024

Israel's foreign minister today declared his nation's armed forces would launch direct retaliatory strikes on Iran should the Islamic Republic carry out an attack against Israel - the latest step in escalating tensions in the Middle East.

Writing in both his native Hebrew and Farsi, Israel Katz said on X: 'If Iran attacks from its territory, Israel will respond and attack in Iran.'

The blunt and threatening remark came after Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei early this morning reiterated a promise to 'punish an 'evil' Israel following a suspected IDF strike on the Iranian consulate in Syria that killed 12 people, including two top generals, on April 1.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13293045/israel-threaten-direct-attack-iran-middle-east-conflict.html
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #889 on: April 10, 2024, 10:54:53 pm »
WRT the article in the post above, what's with the difference between the headline:

Israel threatens to launch direct attack on Iran - further escalating conflict in the Middle East

And what Katz actually said:

Writing in both his native Hebrew and Farsi, Israel Katz said on X: 'If Iran attacks from its territory, Israel will respond and attack in Iran.'

David Averre's and Daily Mail editorial staff's headline is a lie by omission.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:57:15 pm by PeteS in CA »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #890 on: April 11, 2024, 01:02:23 am »
Just as I thought - hostages are likely dead. Hamas likely tortured them and killed them or they died from being tortured.

-- Hamas has indicated it is currently unable to identify and track down 40 Israeli hostages needed for the first phase of a ceasefire deal, according to an Israeli official and a source familiar with the discussions, raising fears that more hostages may be dead than are publicly known.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-04-10-24/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #891 on: April 11, 2024, 03:13:51 am »

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1778085390378741987

It is cult of death.

It is has been said many times, until they love their children more than they hate their enemies there will not be peace.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #892 on: April 11, 2024, 03:12:49 pm »
April 10, 2024
Released Israeli hostage alleges that isn’t wasn’t Hamas that abducted her, but the ‘civilians’ of Gaza
By Olivia Murray

As if you needed any more proof that “Palestinian civilians” are all too often de facto terrorists, here it is, from an article at the Jewish News Syndicate:

Freed Israeli hostage: ‘Gazan civilians sold me to Hamas’

Nili Margalit, 42, on a tour of Europe to raise awareness of the 133 Israeli hostages still in captivity, told France’s Le Point magazine on Monday that it was Palestinian Arab civilians, not Hamas, who abducted her from her home in Nir Oz on Oct. 7.

‘They negotiated with Hamas to sell me. When they were paid, I was taken straight into a tunnel,’ she said.

First of all, using the word civilian implies civility—and there’s nothing civil about kidnapping children, women, and grandparents, and then selling them to a terrorist group to be used as sex slaves, bargaining chips, and human shields.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/released_israeli_hostage_alleges_that_isn_t_wasn_t_hamas_that_abducted_her_but_the_civilians_of_gaza.html
Support the USO

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #893 on: April 12, 2024, 01:27:15 pm »
A Mostly Peaceful Castration: CNN Eulogizes a Terrorist

Washington Free Beacon by Andrew Stiles 4/10/2024

Rot in hell, scumbag

CNN has done it again, folks. This time, instead of celebrating the "mostly peaceful" rioters hurling Molotov cocktails for racial justice, the esteemed news network has published a nice little eulogy for a terrorist.

Here's how CNN reported the death of Walid Daqqa: "Terminally ill Palestinian prisoner dies after 38 years in Israeli custody." That was only slightly better than Amnesty International's description of Daqqa as "a 62-year-old Palestinian writer" whose death in prison was "a cruel reminder of Israel's disregard for Palestinians' right to life."

Several paragraphs later, CNN explains that Daqqa was "seen as a terrorist" after his conviction for orchestrating the 1984 abduction, torture, and murder of Moshe Tamam, a 19-year-old Israeli soldier. Indeed, that doesn't seem like an entirely unfair characterization, especially given the horrific details of the case, which do not appear in the CNN article.

"Walid Daqqah and his collaborators gouged out Moshe's eyes and cut off parts of his body, including castrating him," the Times of Israel recounted in 2023 after Amnesty International demanded the terrorist's release from prison. "Lastly, they took Moshe to an olive grove and shot him dead. His corpse was left there to be found."

More: https://freebeacon.com/author/stiles/media/a-mostly-peaceful-castration-cnn-eulogizes-a-terrorist/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #894 on: April 12, 2024, 01:33:39 pm »
Indonesia ready to normalize ties with Israel as part of bid to join OECD – official

The Times of Israel by Joshua Davidovich 11 April 2024

Head of economic forum said to broker deal that could see world’s largest Muslim nation establish relationship in exchange for Jerusalem smoothing way into developed countries club

Indonesia could normalize ties with Israel as part of a deal to smooth the entry of the world’s most populous Muslim nation into a global forum for developed countries, an Israeli official said Thursday.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed a report in Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth detailing months of hush-hush talks between Jerusalem, Jakarta, and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Secretary-General Mathias Cormann.

Normalization would mark a stunning about-face for Indonesia at a time when anti-Israel sentiment in the Muslim world is running higher than it has in years due to the war in the Gaza Strip.

But establishing ties would also spell an end to Israeli opposition to Indonesia joining the OECD, according to the report.

The OECD began the process of adding Jakarta to the 38-nation forum in February, but Israel had reportedly objected to its accession due to the lack of diplomatic relations. Countries must receive unanimous support to join the bloc, which is dedicated to advancing economic growth via neo-liberal fiscal policies.

Cormann initially secured a promise from Indonesia to shift its critical stance toward Israel, but Foreign Minister Israel Katz balked at pulling Jerusalem’s opposition, saying normalization would be needed, Yedioth reported.

More: https://www.timesofisrael.com/indonesia-agrees-to-normalize-ties-with-israel-if-it-joins-oecd-report/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #895 on: April 12, 2024, 03:14:21 pm »
Aviva Klompas
@AvivaKlompas
Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh learns that three of his sons were killed and responds: "I thank Allah for the honor that my children and grandchildren have been martyred."

In other words, Ismail Haniyeh proved himself to be a horrible father, offering his sons up for martyrdom after filling their heads with lies while being too big a coward to martyr himself.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #896 on: April 12, 2024, 03:15:21 pm »
Indonesia ready to normalize ties with Israel as part of bid to join OECD – official

This is huge.  Indonesia has more muslims than any other country.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #897 on: April 12, 2024, 04:05:47 pm »
Say, Did You Hear About Hamas' Plan to Enslave the Jews?

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/04/12/say-did-you-hear-hamas-plan-to-enslave-the-jews-n3786380

Did Hamas merely want to kick-start the statehood process with its barbaric rapes and murders on 1200-plus unarmed men, women, and children on October 7? Not according to a report from Haaretz last week. Hamas leaders had launched the attack expecting to trigger a calamitous and overwhelming conquest of Israel. In fact, they had such confidence in their war strategy that they had already divided Israel into cantons, assigned leadership to them, and made plans for its population under a new Islamist regime.

And those plans will sound very, very familiar to scholars of the last regime that set out to conquer the Jews.

Haaretz' Shlomi Eldar got the story from the wealthy Gazans that managed to flee from the war Hamas started. Gazans call them "the new Jews" because of their wealth in the midst of their poverty, a rather telling anti-Semitic trope. These elites still make money off of remote black-market sales of staples in the Strip, but the anger must always be turned to the Jews rather than the exploitation created by the Palestinian elite.

But these elites have apparently had enough of Hamas. They told Eldar that their leadership had succumbed to "messianic insanity" to such an extent that they had drawn up new political maps of Israel to distribute political power after the conquest. That was bad enough, but Hamas' plans for the Israelis that survived might just as well have come from the pages of Mein Kampf:

EXCERPT
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #898 on: April 13, 2024, 07:49:12 pm »
Iran readies more than 100 cruise missiles and drones for deadly Israel strike, US intelligence officials reveal, as Pentagon moves aircraft carrier into the Red Sea amid fears of full-scale war

DAILYMAIL.COM
JOE HUTCHISON
13 April 2024
  • Iran has reportedly readied an arsenal of cruise missiles and drones as the country reportedly prepares to launch an attack on Israel
  • The country has threatened to hit back at Israel over an attack in Syria last week that Tehran say was an Israeli airstrike on a Iranian diplomatic building 
  • READ MORE: What would open warfare between Iran and Israel look like 
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13303853/Iran-readies-cruise-missiles-attack-Israel.html

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #899 on: April 13, 2024, 07:58:40 pm »
Is it wise to put an aircraft carrier in the Red Sea?  Isn't that just a large lake of bathtub?  Not much room to navigate and maneuver.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.