Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 92125 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #500 on: January 22, 2024, 02:07:20 am »
As well he should.  He never trusted Biden, hasn't for many years, if at all.  I don't think Bebe trusts much of anyone.

Agreed.

My insistence is what has prevented – over the years – the establishment of a Palestinian state that would have constituted an existential danger to Israel. As long as I am Prime Minister, I will continue to strongly insist on this. If someone has a different position, they should show leadership and candidly state their position to the citizens of Israel.”
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #501 on: January 22, 2024, 02:34:33 pm »
Israel-Gaza live updates: Hostage families storm Israeli parliament in protest

"You will not sit here while our children die," some relatives yelled.
By ABC NEWS
Last Updated: January 22, 2024, 6:08 AM

Relatives of Israeli hostages being held by militants in the Gaza Strip stormed Israel's parliament, the Knesset, in Jerusalem on Monday in protest of the government's failure to bring their loved ones home.

"You will not sit here while our children die," some of the family members yelled while disrupting a finance committee hearing. "What about ransoming captives?"

-ABC News' Jordana Miller, Dana Savir and Morgan Winsor

more
https://abcnews.go.com/International/live-updates/israel-gaza-hamas-war/?id=106553905
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #502 on: January 22, 2024, 03:54:06 pm »
Israel-Gaza war
Hamas official says ‘no chance’ hostages will return to Israel after Netanyahu rejects deal

The prime minister said he rejected the terms of a deal which included Israel’s complete withdrawal from Gaza

Guardian staff and agencies
Sun 21 Jan 2024 21.04 EST
Last modified on Mon 22 Jan 2024 08.34 EST

The prospect of a deal to release the remaining hostages held by Hamas appeared to recede on Sunday after a Hamas official said Benjamin Netanyahu’s rejection of their conditions meant there was “no chance” of their return.

Netanyahu had earlier dismissed the militant group’s conditions to end the war, which he said included leaving Hamas in power and Israel’s complete withdrawal from the territory.

A Hamas official, Sami Abu Zuhri, told Reuters the Israeli prime minister’s refusal to end the military offensive in Gaza “means there is no chance for the return of the [Israeli] captives”, which are estimated to be 130 in number.

more
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/22/israel-gaza-war-hamas-hostages-release-benjamin-netanyahu-rejects-deal
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #503 on: January 22, 2024, 04:18:33 pm »
Wow: EU Passes Gaza Ceasefire Resolution, and it's Surprisingly Reasonable

Guy Benson
 |  January 22, 2024 10:05 AM

In light of the craven, disgraceful conduct of much of the vaunted 'international community' in the aftermath of Hamas' massacre on October 7th, one might be forgiven for glancing at a headline about a formal 'ceasefire' demand from the European Union and automatically assuming it probably amounts to another anti-Israel, effectively pro-Hamas declaration from a major global institution.  Refreshingly, that assumption would be incorrect in this case, even if it's understandable.  In a vote late last week, the European Parliament overwhelmingly passed a resolution calling for a ceasefire in the Gaza conflict -- but not without significant conditions being met first.  It was contingent on two critical factors:

In a resolution that showed significant support for Israel, the European Parliament calls for a permanent ceasefire after all hostages are “immediately and unconditionally released” and “the terrorist organization Hamas is dismantled.” The resolution was adopted by 312 votes in favor, 131 against and 72 abstentions. At the same time, the MEPs denounce “the disproportionate Israeli military response, which has caused a civilian death toll on an unprecedented scale.”  They also call for full humanitarian access throughout the Gaza Strip, and for a “European initiative to put the two-state solution back on track.” They also back the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative. The MEPs say that the “occupation of the Palestinian territories” must end, while calling for terrorists to be held to account.

Some of the other items in this resolution, described above, range from unrealistic to objectionable.  European armchair quarterbacks have no business telling Israel what would constitute a "proportional" response to 1,200 civilians being brutally murdered.  Indeed, in order to eradicate Hamas, a light touch simply was not possible.  As for "occupation," Gaza hasn't been occupied since Israel fully returned it to the Palestinians in 2005, going so far as forcibly removing Israeli citizens from their homes in the territory.  Israel was rewarded for this gesture with years of endless terrorist attacks from Hamas, which took over Gaza shortly thereafter.  Finally, a two-state solution is an admirable goal, but it's totally untenable under the current circumstances.  Israel has offered Palestinian leaders numerous, generous peace deals that would have resulted in Palestinian statehood.  Every offer has been rejected.  Israel does not have a viable peace parter with which to negotiate right now.  All the Palestinians have to do is lay down their arms and acknowledge Israel's right to co-exist.  They refuse to do either. 

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/01/22/the-eu-passed-a-gaza-ceasefire-resolution-and-its-surprisingly-reasonable-n2633949

Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #504 on: January 22, 2024, 04:18:40 pm »
Israel should presume that the hostages are already lost, and rain fire and brimstone down upon Gaza.  Once that flank is more secure, they can go after Hezbollah and Iran with full gusto.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #505 on: January 22, 2024, 04:41:33 pm »
Israel should presume that the hostages are already lost, and rain fire and brimstone down upon Gaza.  Once that flank is more secure, they can go after Hezbollah and Iran with full gusto.
I truly understand these families anguish over their loved ones but as you say they are probably already dead and the leadership needs to think about the safety of all the people of Israel, not just the hostages. I doubt I could be that rational though if it were my loved ones held by the scum.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #506 on: January 22, 2024, 05:17:46 pm »
All Muslims/Arabs must leave Gaza Strip and West Bank.  It's the only sane way to stop the insanity.
They can live in Jordan, in Syria, in UAE, in Saudi Arabia, in Qatar, in Egypt, in Sudan, in Somalia, in Yemen,
in Iran, in Iraq, or in beautiful Afghanistan.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online mountaineer

« Reply #507 on: January 22, 2024, 07:58:16 pm »
Muslim British medical doctor defends what Hamas did on Oct. 7:

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/status/1749091209572741615
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #508 on: January 22, 2024, 08:07:26 pm »
I don't remember the "resisters" at Concord's Old North Bridge murdering British babies on April 19, 1775.

A 2-state solution in Palestine is a lost cause.

////00000////

Do the people of Britain sleep well at night knowing their doctors could put suicide bombs inside their colons during colonoscopies?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 08:51:02 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #509 on: January 22, 2024, 09:40:56 pm »
 Israel proposes 2-month truce in exchange for freeing all the hostages: report
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published Jan. 22, 2024, 3:52 p.m. ET

Israeli leaders have proposed a cease-fire of up to two months in exchange for the release of all the hostages in Gaza, officials said Monday.

After heated meetings over the Israel-Hamas conflict and hostage situation, the Jewish country’s war cabinet approved a new plan coordinated with Qatari and Egyptian negotiators that could see the more than 130 hostages held by Hamas released, two Israeli officials close to the talks told Axios.

The hostage deal would see all the women and men who are over 60 years old and who are in critical condition or have severe health problems released first.

The next phase would free the hostages who are not affiliated with the Israel Defense Forces. After that, Hamas would release Israeli soldiers, as well as the bodies of hostages who died in captivity, the officials said.

In exchange for freeing the hostages, Israeli officials would agree to release Palestinian prisoners in its jails, with separate negotiations scheduled on who would be allowed to walk free.

In previous deals brokered by Qatar, Israel agreed to free three prisoners for every hostage released.   

But major hurdles remain to seal the deal.

The proposed plan emphasizes that the cease-fire would be only temporary, with the IDF set to be deployed away from the Gaza Strip’s largest cities so as to allow Palestinians to return to their homes.

Once the exchange is complete, the war will resume, the Israeli officials said.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/news/israel-proposes-2-month-truce-in-exchange-for-freeing-all-of-the-hostages-report/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #510 on: January 23, 2024, 03:04:47 pm »
Twenty-one Israeli Reservists Killed; Highest Single-Day Total Since Start of Invasion

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said early Tuesday local time that ten soldiers had been killed in the central Gaza Strip when Hamas terrorists fired rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) at soldiers in buildings that were being prepared for demolition.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/01/22/21-israeli-soldiers-killed-highest-single-day-total-since-start-of-invasion/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #511 on: January 23, 2024, 03:40:55 pm »
‘No Chance’ Hostages Will Be Freed, Hamas Says

Reuters and Washington Free Beacon Staff   
January 22, 2024

A senior Hamas official said Sunday that there is "no chance" the terror group will free the remaining hostages it took during its Oct. 7 terror attacks.

As Israeli planes resumed bombing Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, senior Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's refusal to end the military offensive in Gaza "means there is no chance for the return of the [Israeli] captives."

His comment came after Netanyahu rejected the group's terms for the release of hostages and an end to the war, which included Israel's withdrawal from Gaza and leaving the group in power in the enclave.

"In exchange for the release of our hostages, Hamas demands the end of the war, the withdrawal of our forces from Gaza, the release of all the murderers and rapists," Netanyahu said in a statement. "And leaving Hamas intact."

more
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/no-chance-hostages-will-be-freed-hamas-says/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #512 on: January 23, 2024, 04:45:17 pm »
Once again, Hamas saves Israel from itself, and Sloe Joe Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #513 on: January 23, 2024, 04:47:23 pm »
Biden Threatens Netanyahu's Drive to Destroy Hamas
by Con Coughlin
January 22, 2024 at 5:00 am

The Israeli premier has also reiterated his long-standing opposition to the creation of a Palestinian state, which he insists would become a launching pad for attacks on Israel.

Israel's efforts to achieve its goal of destroying Hamas, though, are at serious risk of being undermined by the Biden administration's growing hostility towards Netanyahu's government.

There are credible indications, moreover, that the Biden administration's hostility towards Netanyahu has led it to work with senior figures within Israel's security establishment, which is known to have a difficult relationship with the Israeli premier, to remove his government from power.

[T]he Palestinian leadership has always been just as deeply and outspokenly committed to the destruction of Israel as Hamas is.

Instead of trying to overthrow the Netanyahu government, the Biden administration would be better advised to grasp the vital strategic consideration that defeating Hamas is as much in the interests of the US as it is for Israel.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/20323/biden-threatens-netanyahu-drive
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #514 on: January 23, 2024, 05:46:00 pm »
Netanyahu needs to go, but, the drive to eradicate Hamas, and Iran's other proxies, needs to continue.

////00000////

If only Boston has used Hamas, instead of Bechtel, for the Big Dig, we wouldn't have a $20 Billion leaky tunnel that occasionally kills people.

Gaza may not have food, medicine, hospitals, schools, or a future, but they have great tunnels and lots of rockets.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #515 on: January 23, 2024, 06:17:45 pm »
Freed Hostages: Hamas is Dressing Israeli Women as Dolls and Abusing Them

Joel B. Pollak 23 Jan 2024

Freed Israeli hostages told the Israeli parliament, or Knesset, this week about the sexual abuse committed by Hamas terrorists against both male and female hostages in Gaza, according to Israeli government spokesman Eylon Levy in a briefing on Tuesday.

Levy quoted former hostage Chen Goldstein-Almog, 48, who told the Knesset that some female hostages had stopped having their periods in captivity — which, she said, she hoped was a physical defense against becoming pregnant from rape by their captors.

Others reportedly had added that Hamas terrorists were also dressing female hostages as dolls in order to abuse them in sadistic ways. And they said that male hostages were also being sexually abused and raped.

The Times of Israel reported:

“I saw it with my own eyes,” said former hostage Aviva Siegel, who was abducted from Kibbutrz Kfar Aza with her husband Keith on October 7 and released during a ceasefire in late November.

“I felt as if the girls in captivity were my daughters. The terrorists bring inappropriate clothes, clothes for dolls and turn the girls into their dolls. Dolls on a string with which you can do whatever you want, whenever you want,” she told a meeting of the newly established Knesset caucus on victims of sexual and gender violence in the war against Hamas.

…

Some of the women who remain in Gaza have stopped getting their periods, Chen Goldstein Almog, who was released alongside three of her four children during the ceasefire, said during Tuesday’s hearing.

morehttps://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/01/23/freed-hostages-hamas-is-dressing-israeli-women-as-dolls-and-abusing-them/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #516 on: January 23, 2024, 06:42:13 pm »
Others reportedly had added that Hamas terrorists were also dressing female hostages as dolls in order to abuse them in sadistic ways. And they said that male hostages were also being sexually abused and raped.
This is why the entirely of Gaza should be carpet bombed. No survivors.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #517 on: January 24, 2024, 06:52:46 pm »
 44 House Democrats express support for 2-state solution after Gaza war
by Elizabeth Crisp - 01/24/24 12:54 PM ET

Nearly four dozen House Democrats have signed onto a letter calling for a two-state solution to resolve the long-standing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians as war rages in Gaza.

The letter, led by Reps. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) and Jim Himes (D-Conn.), described the two-state proposal that would designate Israel and Palestine as separate entities as “the only viable path for a sustainable peace between the Israeli and Palestinian people.”

The lawmakers urged President Biden in the letter to provide more details about his administration’s “strategy to bring peace to a decades-long conflict.”

“We will continue to stand firm in our support for both the Israeli and Palestinian people’s right to exist with dignity, peace and security,” they wrote. “The Israeli and Palestinian people deserve and require nothing less after decades of violence.”

Though Biden supports a two-state solution, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected calls to open a path for a Palestinian state.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4426627-israel-gaza-two-state-solution-house-democrats/
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2024, 08:55:34 pm »
Though Biden supports a two-state solution, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected calls to open a path for a Palestinian state.

In real life it is the Arab Palis who, for decades have rejected the two-state solution delusion. The Hill is, unsurprisingly, flacking for LIEden and blood-libeling Israel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #519 on: January 24, 2024, 11:54:01 pm »
 Israeli hostages impregnated by Hamas rapists will decide whether to keep babies upon release
By Social Links for Snejana Farberov
Published Jan. 24, 2024, 3:54 p.m. ET

Any Israeli hostages who have gotten pregnant from being raped by their Hamas captors in Gaza will have to decide whether to keep their baby or terminate the pregnancy upon their release, according to a new report.

Officials with Israel’s Ministries of Welfare and Health are drawing up detailed plans to deal with the possibility of unwanted pregnancies in women who were kidnapped by terrorists after the deadly Oct. 7 attacks, reported the local news outlet Walla!.

In Israel, a pregnancy termination committee typically determines whether to grant an abortion request — but officials are considering bypassing that step to reduce the red tape in the cases of any pregnant former captives.

More than 130 Israelis still remain in the clutches of Hamas after nearly four months, including young women and teenage girls, with preliminary information suggesting that some have been subjected to sexual abuse, both during the initial onslaught — as seen in gruesome videos circulating online — and in captivity.

Civilian authorities, assisted by the Israel Defense Forces, are creating a program that will coordinate all available resources for treating sexually abused hostages — including women at different stages of pregnancy — who will receive medical and psychological help.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/pregnant-hamas-hostages-will-be-offered-abortion/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2024, 01:52:52 am »
Israeli hostages impregnated by Hamas rapists will decide whether to keep babies upon release
By Social Links for Snejana Farberov
Published Jan. 24, 2024, 3:54 p.m. ET

Any Israeli hostages who have gotten pregnant from being raped by their Hamas captors in Gaza will have to decide whether to keep their baby or terminate the pregnancy upon their release, according to a new report.

Officials with Israel’s Ministries of Welfare and Health are drawing up detailed plans to deal with the possibility of unwanted pregnancies in women who were kidnapped by terrorists after the deadly Oct. 7 attacks, reported the local news outlet Walla!.

In Israel, a pregnancy termination committee typically determines whether to grant an abortion request — but officials are considering bypassing that step to reduce the red tape in the cases of any pregnant former captives.

More than 130 Israelis still remain in the clutches of Hamas after nearly four months, including young women and teenage girls, with preliminary information suggesting that some have been subjected to sexual abuse, both during the initial onslaught — as seen in gruesome videos circulating online — and in captivity.

Civilian authorities, assisted by the Israel Defense Forces, are creating a program that will coordinate all available resources for treating sexually abused hostages — including women at different stages of pregnancy — who will receive medical and psychological help.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/pregnant-hamas-hostages-will-be-offered-abortion/

Medical and psychological help -- being repeatedly raped and abused and impregnated -- how absolutely horrific.  The child would be 1/2 Hamas/Pali.  These women would be dealing with the aftermath forever; both psychologically and physically.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #521 on: January 25, 2024, 04:06:21 am »
Medical and psychological help -- being repeatedly raped and abused and impregnated -- how absolutely horrific.  The child would be 1/2 Hamas/Pali genetic monster.  These women would be dealing with the aftermath forever; both psychologically and physically.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2024, 12:44:11 pm »
A lonely voice of reason, Argentina 🇦🇷 is appalled that UN Security Council still won't condemn Hamas — "the root cause of the humanitarian crisis."

https://twitter.com/daniel_c_roth/status/1750341682162286983

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2024, 02:02:32 pm »
White House: Israel Has ‘to Be More Careful’ to Ensure Civilian Areas Hamas Hides in Aren’t ‘Scenes of Battle’

On Wednesday’s broadcast of “CNN News Central,” White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby stated that Hamas does hide in hospitals and residential areas and Israel has the right to go after Hamas wherever they hide, but Israel also has “a special burden to be mindful of civilian infrastructure, particularly, hospitals and residential complexes like that, where we don’t want to see them become scenes of battle. So, nobody wants to see fighting in a hospital. So, it does add an extra burden on the Israelis to be more careful, more deliberate.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/25/white-house-israel-has-to-be-more-careful-to-ensure-civilian-areas-hamas-hides-in-arent-scenes-of-battle/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2024, 09:08:06 pm »
This is true. If you could go back in time. If you would have warned Israel of what was coming. NO Shit ... they would have arrested you. You would be sitting in jail.

Israel was so secure in their own minds in their own 'pure intentions' that they considered anyone warning them of the Arab's intentions as a lunatic.

They said, "Nobody would ever do that to us." That is how they thought. To warn them was to shake their mental mindset.

And you then become the criminal. That is how blind and naïve (stupid) these people had become.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 10:40:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.