Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 92112 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #375 on: January 11, 2024, 07:23:50 pm »
This is absolutely true @DCPatriot   Years before the great influx we would actually discuss events, including Israel and the Middle East.

Are you willing to discuss the fact that you are posting claims on this forum which are provably untrue?  And that you continue to do so even after such proof has been provided?  Discuss away, @Right_in_Virginia .  Personally, I have heard my entire life the lie that the Jews are stealing land from the Palestinians.  Just never expected that lie to be posted here.  Repeatedly.  Maybe you can explain why Israel gave back the Suez Canal after the '73 War if their policy is to take all the land.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #376 on: January 11, 2024, 07:24:21 pm »
Birds of a feather....   happy77

They should get a room.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #377 on: January 11, 2024, 07:30:35 pm »
If this bickering doesn't stop I will lock it so no one can post on it...I will just do updates on the news...some people here along with guests want to see what's happening not several members bickering all the time.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #378 on: January 11, 2024, 07:42:03 pm »
If this bickering doesn't stop I will lock it so no one can post on it...I will just do updates on the news...some people here along with guests want to see what's happening not several members bickering all the time.

Then clean it up, Nancy!

Pat recognizes the need for differences of opinion here...why don't you stop this bullshit claims of "LIES" being posted by some of your FOUNDING ...and supposedly "Cherished" members?

Go back an read the damned thread instead of just posting updates..."WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE!"   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #379 on: January 11, 2024, 07:47:39 pm »
 Israel faces genocide charges at World Court; Gazans return to wasteland
By Reuters   
Published Jan. 11, 2024, 7:13 a.m. ET

Israel faced accusations at the World Court on Thursday of genocide in its war in Gaza, as the first residents returned to northern areas where Israeli forces have begun withdrawing, leaving behind scenes of total devastation.

Three months of Israeli bombardment has laid much of the narrow coastal enclave to waste, killing more than 23,000 people and driving nearly the entire population of 2.3 million Palestinians from their homes.

An Israeli blockade has sharply restricted supplies of food, fuel and medicine, creating what the United Nations describes as a humanitarian catastrophe.

Israel says its only choice to defend itself is by eradicating Hamas, the Islamist group that rules Gaza, whose fighters sworn to Israel’s destruction stormed through Israeli communities on Oct. 7, killing 1,200 people and capturing 240 hostages.

Israel blames Hamas for all harm to civilians for operating among them, which they deny.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/news/israel-faces-genocide-charges-at-world-court-gazans-return-to-wasteland/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #380 on: January 11, 2024, 07:57:16 pm »
Then clean it up, Nancy!

Pat recognizes the need for differences of opinion here...why don't you stop this bullshit claims of "LIES" being posted by some of your FOUNDING ...and supposedly "Cherished" members?

Go back an read the damned thread instead of just posting updates..."WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE!"

WOW...how condescending...You and RIV seem to always be in the middle of instigating all the turmoil on threads.

"Cherished Members"....damn right they are!

Like I've told you many times...if you don't like it here no one is keeping you here...

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2024, 08:13:07 pm »
WOW...how condescending...You and RIV seem to always be in the middle of instigating all the turmoil on threads.

"Cherished Members"....damn right they are!

Like I've told you many times...if you don't like it here no one is keeping you here...

@Right_in_Virginia

I speak TRUTH.  Too old and sick to give a shit what anybody, including you, thinks.

We're found "in the middle" because we're two of only perhaps a half dozen who aren't part of your NT choir.

We realize you, as well as your hubby, hate President Trump. 
I've been here since DAY 1.  And the previous several forums you and others started...since DAY 1.

Chew on that for awhile.

PS:  And "Cherished" members meant RIV and myself...not the hoard that washed up shipwrecked on our front porch.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2024, 08:36:58 pm »
You have no idea what Mike thinks of Trump as he never posts here.

I do see what you think of the members here though...I think it's time you moved on from TBR.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #383 on: January 11, 2024, 08:37:04 pm »
Hamas Chief Calls to ‘Build Upon’ Oct. 7 ‘Victory,’ Praises Gaza Donations as ‘Financial Jihad’

Muslim leaders worldwide must “hold on” to the October 7 “victory” and “build upon it,” according to Hamas terror organization senior leader Ismail Haniyeh who appealed for monetary support for Gaza, which he described as “financial Jihad,” while declaring “the time has come for the Jihad of the swords.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/11/hamas-chief-calls-build-upon-oct-7-victory-praises-gaza-donations-financial-jihad/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #384 on: January 11, 2024, 08:45:57 pm »
Hamas Chief Calls to ‘Build Upon’ Oct. 7 ‘Victory,’ Praises Gaza Donations as ‘Financial Jihad’

Muslim leaders worldwide must “hold on” to the October 7 “victory” and “build upon it,” according to Hamas terror organization senior leader Ismail Haniyeh who appealed for monetary support for Gaza, which he described as “financial Jihad,” while declaring “the time has come for the Jihad of the swords.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/11/hamas-chief-calls-build-upon-oct-7-victory-praises-gaza-donations-financial-jihad/

This is beyond concerning-- calling for 'worldwide jihad'. Watch your backs folks ... they're already here.  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #385 on: January 11, 2024, 08:50:35 pm »
You have no idea what Mike thinks of Trump as he never posts here.

I do see what you think of the members here though...I think it's time you moved on from TBR.

You've posted what Mike thinks of President Trump. 

And I'm not going anywhere. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #386 on: January 11, 2024, 08:52:23 pm »
You've posted what Mike thinks of President Trump. 

And I'm not going anywhere.

Yet we both voted for him...and will again if we have to.
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #387 on: January 11, 2024, 08:53:39 pm »

Not the point...and you know it.

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #389 on: January 11, 2024, 08:57:31 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
PS:  And "Cherished" members meant RIV and myself...not the hoard that washed up shipwrecked on our front porch.

I found a picture of me the first day I arrived at TBR.... Man I was so young... and that dialup AOL internet was so slow.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 09:06:28 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #390 on: January 11, 2024, 09:02:32 pm »
Joseph Haboush
@jhaboush
There have been 19 attacks on US forces in Iraq and Syria since Jan. 1 and 130 total since Oct. 17, per US defense official
1:42 PM · Jan 11, 2024

End IRGC in Iraq
@endiraqcorrupt
And all those attacks are funded by the @IraqiGovt who pays all the militias. But @POTUS is going to host Iraqi PM @mohamedshia at @WhiteHouse next month.  👀👀👀👀👀
2:38 PM · Jan 11, 2024
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 09:03:21 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #391 on: January 11, 2024, 09:03:18 pm »

One last point for you to ponder...

Then by idiots such as @Hoodat ... you just 'LIED'  about not hating President Trump.

See how that works??  /s    :beer:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #392 on: January 11, 2024, 09:04:31 pm »
@DCPatriot  Make yourself a Metamucil martini and relax.  It will keep you regular.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #393 on: January 11, 2024, 09:05:59 pm »
This is beyond concerning-- calling for 'worldwide jihad'. Watch your backs folks ... they're already here.

The overwhelming majority of muslims clearly don't believe in jihad.  Every time there is a worldwide call for jihad, no one answers.  If they really believe in that 72-virgins BS, then all their leaders would have already sacrificed their own lives for jihad instead of pleading for others to do it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2024, 09:06:45 pm »
@DCPatriot  Make yourself a Metamucil martini and relax.  It will keep you regular.

@Wingnut

Will do...thanks!   :patriot:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #395 on: January 11, 2024, 09:08:21 pm »

Then by idiots such as @Hoodat ... you just 'LIED'  about not hating President Trump.

See how that works??  /s    :beer:

I do hate Trump...never said I didn't.

Enough ...I want this thread back on topic
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #396 on: January 11, 2024, 09:08:35 pm »

First rule of holes .     .

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #397 on: January 11, 2024, 09:10:40 pm »

Yes ma'am.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #398 on: January 11, 2024, 09:10:47 pm »
I do hate Trump...never said I didn't.

Fair enough!  Thank you for your thoughts.   :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #399 on: January 11, 2024, 09:18:42 pm »
The overwhelming majority of muslims clearly don't believe in jihad.  Every time there is a worldwide call for jihad, no one answers.  If they really believe in that 72-virgins BS, then all their leaders would have already sacrificed their own lives for jihad instead of pleading for others to do it.

The concern is all those coming across our border.  To think that terrorists, Hamas and others aren't already here would be being naive.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.