Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 75055 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #800 on: March 22, 2024, 04:55:24 pm »
The fact that no Arab / Muslim Middle East country wants to take in Palestinian / Gaza refugees tells you a lot.
:yowsa:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #801 on: March 23, 2024, 03:38:49 pm »
A majority of Palestinians want Hamas to retain control of the Gaza Strip after its war against Israel ends, according to a new poll.

Makes sense.  Hamas still promises to eliminate every Jew from Judea, which is something that every Palestinian wants above all else.  Of course Palestinians support Hamas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #802 on: March 25, 2024, 01:44:41 pm »
 Israel offers to release 800 Palestinian prisoners, including 100 murderers in hostage deal
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published March 24, 2024, 4:08 p.m. ET

Israel has offered to release between 700 to 800 Palestinian prisoners, including 100 criminals convicted of murder, in exchange for 40 hostages in Gaza, according to Israeli media outlets.

After bashing such an exchange as “unrealistic” a few weeks ago, the Jewish State offered up hundreds of incarcerated Palestinians in an effort to free Israeli women, children, elderly and sick who were taken captive by Hamas on Oct. 7, the Times of Israel reports.

Several outlets, including Channel 12, suggest at least 700 prisoners could be included in the exchange, including dozens who are serving life sentences for killing Israelis.

Along with the exchange, Israel is also said to be willing to discuss allowing Palestinian refugees to return to the war-torn northern half of the Gaza Strip, according to the local outlets.

Despite the concessions , Israeli officials are reportedly ruling out any deal that calls for the complete withdrawal of the Israeli military from Gaza, one of Hamas’ key demands.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/24/world-news/israel-offers-to-release-up-to-800-prisoners-for-hostages/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #803 on: March 25, 2024, 05:24:38 pm »
Hamas is demanding Israel pull out of Gaza 100%.  That's not going to happen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #804 on: March 25, 2024, 05:51:38 pm »
Israel was 100% out of Gaza on October 6th.

If Hamas didn't want Israel in Gaza, they shouldn't have launched their October 7th terrorist attack against the Israeli civilian population.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 06:01:29 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #805 on: March 25, 2024, 07:15:38 pm »
Hamas is demanding Israel pull out of Gaza 100%.  That's not going to happen.

The clock on this is ticking.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #806 on: March 25, 2024, 07:40:08 pm »
Jon Levine
@LevineJonathan
Israelis are literally fighting for their right to live — Biden State Department thinks they should be more focused on their "reputation"
This I think very acutely captures the disconnect
1:22 PM · Mar 25, 2024

https://twitter.com/ShibleyTelhami/status/1772150044185014336
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #807 on: March 25, 2024, 07:49:43 pm »
How can you live with, or next to, a political entity that kidnaps babies to be human shields, and expect them to abide by any security agreements?

Israel would rather restore its reputation of "F with us at your own risk".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online berdie

« Reply #808 on: March 25, 2024, 09:15:50 pm »
How can you live with, or next to, a political entity that kidnaps babies to be human shields, and expect them to abide by any security agreements?

Israel would rather restore its reputation of "F with us at your own risk".

:thumbsup:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #809 on: March 25, 2024, 10:10:12 pm »

Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
·
18m
BREAKING:

Hamas rejects Israel’s 6 week ceasefire offer which was based on exchanging 40 hostages for 700 Palestinian terrorist prisoners.

This means that the ground invasion of Rafah will start soon.

That will be last of Hamas
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #810 on: March 25, 2024, 10:52:56 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #811 on: March 26, 2024, 01:25:39 pm »
JNS

Gallant: Israel has ‘no moral right’ to end war against Hamas

"The lack of a decisive victory in Gaza may bring us closer to a war in the north," Gallant said ahead of meetings in Washington.

Jerusalem has “no moral right” to cease the military operation against Hamas while 134 hostages remain in Gaza, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said Monday, ahead of meetings with White House officials.

“The lack of a decisive victory in Gaza may bring us closer to a war in the north,” Gallant warned, according to a Defense Ministry readout.

The defense minister departed for the U.S. capital on Sunday at the invitation of his American counterpart, Lloyd Austin. Gallant is scheduled to meet with Austin, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and other senior officials.

“I came here to reflect the importance of strengthening the IDF and empowering the State of Israel,” Gallant stated on Monday, adding: “I will stress the importance of destroying Hamas and returning the hostages.”

More: https://www.jns.org/gallant-israel-has-no-moral-right-to-end-war-against-hamas-terrorism/#:~:text=The%20final%20four%20Hamas%20battalions,itself%20to%20threaten%20Israel%20again.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #812 on: March 26, 2024, 02:15:34 pm »
All Biden's Fault: Hamas Rejects Latest Ceasefire/Hostage Deal, Seals Their Fate
Nick Arama

Joe Biden abandoned Israel on Monday when he refused to have the U.S. veto a UN Security Council resolution. The resolution called for an immediate ceasefire, which would then stop Israel from wiping out the Hamas terrorists. The ceasefire was not conditional on releasing the hostages, according to the Israeli UN ambassador Gilad Erdan.

Republicans, including Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) blasted Biden for throwing Israel under the bus and throwing a lifeline to Hamas. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also ripped the move, saying that he would be canceling a trip to D.C. that his aides had planned.

So what has all that appeasement of Hamas resulted in?

Israel had agreed to a very bad deal in order to try to get the hostages, which included 5 Americans, out. The offer was a six week ceasefire to have an exchange of people.

It would get out a lot of the hostages, but let a lot of Hamas murderers out who would likely come back into the war against Israel. So not a great idea.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/25/hamas-now-rejecting-latest-ceasefire-deal-blame-biden-and-un-for-emboldening-them-n2171909
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #813 on: March 26, 2024, 04:33:50 pm »

Oli London
@OliLondonTV
·
24m
At least 18 Palestinians reportedly killed after a massive humanitarian aid drop.

6 died in a stampede as they rushed to obtain the aid packages whilst 12 drowned in the sea trying to obtain packages that had fallen in the water.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #814 on: March 26, 2024, 05:07:10 pm »
Oli London
@OliLondonTV
·
24m
At least 18 Palestinians reportedly killed after a massive humanitarian aid drop.

6 died in a stampede as they rushed to obtain the aid packages whilst 12 drowned in the sea trying to obtain packages that had fallen in the water.

We airdropped supplies into water?
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #815 on: March 26, 2024, 05:54:21 pm »

Online rustynail

« Reply #816 on: March 26, 2024, 06:00:15 pm »
"As God is my witness"...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #817 on: March 26, 2024, 06:01:35 pm »
"As God is my witness"...

"Oh the humanity!"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #818 on: March 26, 2024, 06:12:17 pm »
Jon Levine
@LevineJonathan

Israelis are literally fighting for their right to live —

1:22 PM · Mar 25, 2024

Mr. Levine, at what point do we consider that 57 years of a superior military power playing whack a Palestinian does not represent an existential threat or a fight for anyone's right to live --- that's it's actually a debilitating political addiction?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #819 on: March 26, 2024, 07:15:44 pm »
"Oh the humanity!"
If you invoke on than you must

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #820 on: March 26, 2024, 07:44:38 pm »
Mr. Levine, at what point do we consider that 57 years of a superior military power playing whack a Palestinian does not represent an existential threat or a fight for anyone's right to live --- that's it's actually a debilitating political addiction?
Let's ask the 1200+ Israelis who were denied their right to live by the palis on Oct 7th...oh wait. Maybe we can ask their surviving loved ones?
Israel was in a comparative state of "peace" with the palis until that day. Taking out terrorist vermin in the meantime doesn't rise to the level of an "addiction". It's a necessity for peaceable people to enjoy their "right to live".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #821 on: March 26, 2024, 07:52:44 pm »

It's been 57 years of fighting with half measures.  The US is probably the main reason they never fight to a definitive conclusion.  We never do.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #822 on: March 26, 2024, 07:56:49 pm »
It's been 57 years of fighting with half measures.  The US is probably the main reason they never fight to a definitive conclusion.  We never do.

Well! We gotta keep Raytheon, Boeing, ... in business you heathen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #823 on: March 26, 2024, 08:41:14 pm »

The US demanding Israel pull it's punches dates at least to the Reagan Administration (and EuroLanders) saving Arafat's @#$ when he was cornered by the IDF in Beirut in 1982.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #824 on: March 26, 2024, 08:58:49 pm »
The US demanding Israel pull it's punches dates at least to the Reagan Administration (and EuroLanders) saving Arafat's @#$ when he was cornered by the IDF in Beirut in 1982.

In the 60's Democrats hated Golda Meir, because she always put Israel first.  Quite a few Republicans agreed. 
I will NOT comply.