Author Topic: NY Times columnist calls for Harvard's Gay to go: Is it 'racist to expect the best from Black people  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MEDIA
NY Times columnist calls for Harvard's Gay to go: Is it 'racist to expect the best from Black people?'
John McWhorter suggested Harvard won't fire Gay 'out of fear of being called racist'
By Kristine Parks Fox News
Published December 22, 2023 10:34am EST

Harvard president facing 40 new allegations of plagiarism
Fox News' Molly Line reports the latest on the allegations.

Calls are growing for Harvard to dismiss President Claudine Gay or for her to resign as allegations of plagiarism continue to plague the elite university leader.

Gay, who recently made headlines for refusing to say whether calling for genocide of Jews was against Harvard policy during a congressional hearing, was accused this month of plagiarizing several of her past academic writings.

On Tuesday, Harvard received a new complaint detailing "dozens of additional cases in which Gay quoted or paraphrased authors without proper attribution," the Washington Free Beacon first reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-columnist-calls-harvards-gay-go-racist-expect-best-black-people
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson