Author Topic: George Soros Was Spotted In Bridgetown Barbados With His Pretty Buff Body Guards – Everyone Noticed  (Read 675 times)

Offline American Girl

I'm seeing a pattern. This is why they are pushing this 'trans' agenda on us - because when they are all finally exposed as being gay, and/or inverted ('trans') - they are hoping that the public perception of it, is normalized.

Of course, they would think that - because that's all they've known their whole lives.

It’s an old agenda just coming to a head. The Cabal knows the value of the long game…
https://redstatenation.com/george-soros-was-spotted-in-bridgetown-barbados-with-his-pretty-buff-body-guards-everyone-noticed-theres-something-strange-in-these-photos/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not so sure Soros is a homo.

He IS  a cheap bastard when it comes to spending money he doesn't have to spend though,and he can probably get away with paying those black bodyguards/senile sitters less than he would have to pay while senile sitters.

Frankly,I am NOT impresses with  their physic's . Granted,they don't have to be very strong to hold his arms to keep him from falling down,but I have my doubts about them being able to stop some 200+ lb attacker in good shape and health.

I suspect they mostly sit around and play cards while waiting to dial 911. After all,that evil old globalist bastard IS 93 years old.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I'm seeing a pattern. This is why they are pushing this 'trans' agenda on us - because when they are all finally exposed as being gay, and/or inverted ('trans') - they are hoping that the public perception of it, is normalized.

Normalized like Trump saying it was ok to have transgenders in his beauty pageants, then praising an contestant's woke answer on the subject in a pageant he hosted... then asking transgender Bruce Jenner to be a judge on one of his pageants.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....