Author Topic: ICE Arrests 26 Illegal Alien Sex Offenders, Including Pedophiles, in California  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE Arrests 26 Illegal Alien Sex Offenders, Including Pedophiles, in California
By Cassandra MacDonald Dec. 24, 2023 9:00 am263 Comments

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested 26 illegal immigrant sex offenders, some of whom are pedophiles, in a two-day sting operation in California.

The operation was conducted by Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) in Los Angeles from Monday through Wednesday.

ERO said in a press release:

In Los Angeles, a 19-year-old citizen of El Salvador was convicted by the Superior Court of California of felony sexual forcible oral copulation of a minor over 14-years-old and battery by restraint.
In Los Angeles, a 40-year-old citizen of Mexico was convicted by the Superior Court of California of felony lewd acts with a child and continuous sexual abuse.

In Los Angeles, a 35-year-old citizen of Guatemala was convicted by the Superior Court of California of felony child molestation in an inhabited dwelling.

“The outcome of this operation exemplifies the professionalism, dedication and commitment of ERO Los Angeles officers to public safety,” Field Office Director Thomas Giles said in a statement. “Removing these individuals and the threats they represent from our communities is our mission, and we will continue to safely and effectively enforce the immigration laws of our nation.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/ice-arrests-26-illegal-alien-sex-offenders-including/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson