Author Topic: Today's Toons 12/25/23  (Read 5421 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 12/25/23
« on: December 25, 2023, 12:01:03 pm »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related video:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter C:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Real Christmas surprise. I ordered a 42" TV on Amazon and today a dwarf transvestite showed up at my door.

I feel sorry for Santa. This year all anyone wants to see is Jeffrey Epstein's naughty list.

The American Atheists Society have produced an anti-Christmas special for TV. It's called Nothing on 34th Street.

The White House posted a photo of its official Christmas greeting from President Biden and his wife Jill last week. The official photograph shows the president and first lady standing next to the White House Christmas tree. The dim bulbs make for a nice backdrop, and the tree lights look nice too.

Jill Biden's White House holiday video came out and was met with derision by critics who labeled it bizarre and freaky. She hired a young New York dance troupe to swerve and tap dance the Nutcracker while dressed in wild, baroque costumes. It looked like the White House has switched from cocaine to LSD.

The Miami Herald reports rap star Kodak Black was arrested in Plantation, Florida, on cocaine possession Friday. In a related story, the Secret Service was unable to discover who left the cocaine in the White House Library, which is fine with me. I'm for anything that helps keep President Biden awake.

Harvard Yard was flown over by a Cessna Friday hauling a banner which read Harvard Hates Jews. The school's president is facing calls to resign over her equivocation on the issue. The anti-Semitism is so virulent on the Harvard campus, even the bin Laden family wants their donations back.

The Harvard Overseer let Claudine Gay stay president despite her telling Congres it depends on the context if calls for genocide are hate speech. To be fair to her, “it depends on the context” sounded a lot scarier in the original German. Consult a physician if your anti-Semitism lasts longer than the 1930s.

Hunter Biden was indicted for income tax evasion in Los Angeles federal court Thursday. The indictment says Hunter failed to pay his taxes while indulging an extravagant lifestyle that included drugs, call girls, sex clubs, a beach house and Lamborghini. At least in L.A. he'll have a jury of his peers.

I've got an annoying earworm after hearing carolers on Harvard Yard singing It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Hitler!

Congress held hearings Tuesday into anti-Semitism exploding across campuses. The shooter at the UNLV campus Wednesday turned out to be a guy who'd been turned down for a professor's job. All he had to do was dye his hair green and say he hated Jews and he would have been hired on the spot.

President Biden angrily denied every meeting with Hunter's business associates or receiving any money from his son. Records show that Hunter funneled thousands and thousands of dollars to his father through his shell company called Owasco. It's named after Elizabeth Warren's Indian tribe.

White House interns sent a letter to President Biden accusing Israelis of genocide and insisting that the U.S. back the Palestinians. The interns think they're foreign policy advisors. I never thought I would miss the relationship between the White House interns and President Bill Clinton, but here we are.

We used to manufacture weapons to fight wars now we manufacture wars to sell weapons.

Two weeks ago Yale defeated Harvard 23-18. I think it's wonderful we still have people alive that fought the Nazis.

Dick Cheney's daughter Liz Cheney, head cheerleader for the defense industry in Washington, is reported mulling a run for U.S. president. We used to manufacture arms to fight wars, now we manufacture wars to sell arms. Any day expect to hear that Yemen harbors weapons of mass destruction.

California to allow sewage water to be converted into tap water. Perrier will always be the Number One drinking water in Los Angeles. I guess that'll make LA tap water Number 2.

Is it Happy Impeachment or Merry Impeachment? I don't want to offend anyone.

Hunter Biden ignored the House Oversight Committee subpoena to give a private deposition on Wednesday and addressed the nation on TV outside the Senate. Seeing him was a shocking sight for many viewers. It was the first time that millions of Americans have seen Hunter Biden with his pants on.

Boston Mayor Wu hosts a no-whites city council holiday party. Only blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Justin Trudeau imvited.

I identify as a conspiracy theorist. My personal pronouns are told/you/so.

Kanye West released a song titled Vultures Tuesday, his first song since his interview on InfoWars in October when he embraced Hitler and anti-Semitism. Kanye lost his agent, his Adidas contract, was kicked off Twitter and lost $2 billion, but he's rebounded. There's now a statue of him in Harvard Yard.

The DNC enlisted the aid of surrogates for President Biden to hit the campaign trail and cable TV shows to help get Joe re-elected. Last week, to support and promote Biden's re-election, the DNC unleashed Hillary Clinton. Let me be the first to say that Donald Trump didn't commit suicide next week.

Claudine Gay allowed to stay on as Harvard president. It gets better. She just got a commercial deal to endorse Depends.

CBS News reported a survey released by the Anti-Defamation League Thursday which said that anti-Semitic incidents are at their highest levels in the last forty-five years. Over the weekend, Sony fired Jeopardy host Mayim Bialik who is an Orthodox Jew. That’s one way to attract the Harvard crowd.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
Re: Today's Toons 12/25/23
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 03:10:09 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons! Merry Christmas to one and all!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 03:57:02 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons! Merry Christmas to one and all!

Mornin', you're welcome & merry Christmas, Jimino!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 04:26:00 pm »
Thanks for the Christmas Morning Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!!  They were delicious!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 04:46:38 pm »
Thanks for the Christmas Morning Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!!  They were delicious!

My pleasure, CL!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 10:56:52 pm »
 Merry Christmas, POOKIE!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 11:28:04 am »
Merry Christmas, POOKIE!!

Merry Christmas, Ricebug!

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 02:58:57 pm »
A slightly belated thank you, Pookie.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2023, 04:12:08 pm »
A slightly belated thank you, Pookie.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

You're welcome, as always, thanks & the same to you, Polly Ticks!