Author Topic: Biden’s War on Christmas And all things holy.  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s War on Christmas And all things holy.
« on: December 25, 2023, 11:00:11 am »
Biden’s War on Christmas
And all things holy.
December 22, 2023 by John Nantz 

In keeping with the Democrat party obsession with eradicating everything good, just, holy, and wholesome, the Bidens have created an identity confused abomination out of the traditionally religious observance of Christmas.

Days ago, the Biden White House released a video showcasing Jill Biden’s contrived Christmas decorations festooning the colonial solemnity of the White House. Though the nutcracker theme could generously be described as tacky, Jill and Joe left plenty of room for moral outrage.

Gone is Melania’s provocative panache and Trump’s instinctive deference to religious tradition. I’ll take a few bold stylistic risks and mean tweets over a cavalcade of sexual perversion meant to desecrate this nation’s celebration of the birth of Christ, the Redeemer of all mankind. Joe and Jill are gonna have a lot of explaining to do before His judgement seat.

Tediousness in decor and a bizarre broadway troop performance can be forgiven as an expected faux pas from a couple struggling to maintain the illusion of competency and familial sympathy. But, unveiling Jill’s Holliday composition with a crossdressing extravaganza in a macabre mockery of America’s most hallowed and wholesome observance should earn them a special place in the annals of the reprobate.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-war-on-christmas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson