Author Topic: Biden rips media for economy coverage: ‘Start reporting it the right way’  (Read 1053 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden rips media for economy coverage: ‘Start reporting it the right way’
by Sylvan Lane - 12/24/23 3:18 PM ET

President Biden criticized news coverage of the U.S. economy as he faces growing backlash from voters over his handling of inflation.

In brief remarks Saturday before boarding the presidential helicopter, Biden expressed confidence in the economy and ripped the reporters for the way it has been portrayed.

“All good. Take a look. Start reporting it the right way,” Biden said when asked about his economic outlook for 2024, according to a transcript released Sunday by the White House.

Biden’s criticism is the latest flash of frustration from the president over how Americans view the U.S. economy.

The economy has roared back from the COVID-19 recession under Biden, who enacted legislation for trillions of dollars of economic relief and investments shortly after taking office in 2021.

The U.S. unemployment rate was just 3.7 percent in November — barely above the pre-pandemic level of 3.5 percent, which was a five-decade low. Annual inflation has also fallen sharply from a peak of 9.1 percent in June 2022 to 3.1 percent in November, and the economy has defied widespread predictions of a recession.

Even so, Biden’s standing with voters has fallen throughout the year as they’ve become increasingly frustrated with the economy under his leadership.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4375922-biden-rips-media-for-economy-coverage-start-reporting-it-the-right-way/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just wonder if Biden's staff is showing him bogus numbers re the economy...?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dumbass hasn't even paid for his own ice cream in decades so how could he know, even if he had more than two functioning brain cells, how much things cost today? Also I bet dr Jill protects the dementia patient from as much reality as possible.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm just going with pathological liar.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm just going with pathological liar.
:pondering: I think you had it at pathological.

Offline Hoodat

Imagine the outrage if a Republican told the press how to report the news.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Of course they are.

What he hears in his private briefings and presentations, compared to what he hears on any news channel today are like night and day. His staffers are telling him the world is wonderful full of love, sunshine, unicorns, and he is a genius. Then he watches any 'news' channel and everything, all the polls and numbers, are totally different and upside-down.

Naturally, Biden cannot accept that his staffers would lie to him, so he thinks in his small little demented brain that ALL the news channels, all the newspapers, and all the polling companies are all lying. They are all in a giant MEGA MAGA Trump directed conspiracy to 'get him' and to make him look bad. He has said this numerous times, as did Hillary in her day.

The worst enemy Democrats have is objective "truth". Democrats like what they childishly call, "My Truth". But they hate empirical scientific quantified objective truth. Which is why they are at war with 'truth' of any kind about anything. Democrats HATE truth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It doesn't matter how many times Joe and the democrats has in your face, bald faced lied to you, you should always believe the next lie they want you to believe.  Got it?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions