Author Topic: Americans Are Tired of Joe Biden's 'Retiree' Lifestyle... Sarah Arnold  (Read 525 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Americans Are Tired of Joe Biden's 'Retiree' Lifestyle
Sarah Arnold
2–3 minutes

President Joe Biden can barely walk up a flight of stairs, let alone run the United States, causing Americans to second guess giving him their 2024 vote.

As the 81-year-old president’s approval ratings continue to plummet, it is becoming more apparent to Gen-Z voters he shouldn’t be in the White House for a second term.

According to a Monmouth University poll, 61 percent of respondents disapprove of Biden’s job performance, while only 34 percent approve.

Kale Ogunbor told Fox and Friends First that she is tired of having a president who acts like he is already retired.

“It’s been reported that over 40 percent of Joe Biden’s presidency has been spent on vacation. And I think a lot of Americans, including Gen Z, don’t want a president who seems more like he’s retired the next four years after 2024.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/12/23/americans-are-tired-of-bidens-retiree-lifestyle-n2632801
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Americans Are Tired of Joe Biden's 'Retiree' Lifestyle... Sarah Arnold
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 03:28:41 pm »
I don't get why Gen Z isn't applauding Joe.  I mean, Gen Z is big on "quiet quitting" and Joe is the king of doing it and more.  40-50% of his time he's on a vacay.  When he is actually in the WH he wakes up at 10 am works till Noon, calls a lid and takes a nappy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 06:22:43 pm »
I don't get why Gen Z isn't applauding Joe.  I mean, Gen Z is big on "quiet quitting" and Joe is the king of doing it and more.  40-50% of his time he's on a vacay.  When he is actually in the WH he wakes up at 10 am works till Noon, calls a lid and takes a nappy.
You're right. He works Gen Z hours (the generation who can't understand what "working 9 to 5" actually means, or why anyone should do it).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 11:00:18 pm »
Title:
"Americans Are Tired of joe biden's 'Retiree' Lifestyle"

Fishrrman:
ol' white joe is tired. He's lucky to do as much as he does now.