Author Topic: ‘What a turd’: Biden jetting off to Caribbean for New Year’s as migrant crisis reaches epic levels  (Read 2965 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘What a turd’: Biden jetting off to Caribbean for New Year’s as migrant crisis reaches epic levels
December 24, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Once again, President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are jetting off to the Caribbean to ring in the New Year as Americans continue to struggle.

As you’ll recall, last year, the Bidens boogied off to St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands and rang in 2023 as a winter storm buried upstate New York, killing more than two dozen people in Buffalo alone.

https://twitter.com/BIZPACReview/status/1610139029265342468

It must have been a great trip, because they’re doing it again, this time leaving behind a nation that is being crippled by an epic year-end surge of illegal migrants crossing over the president’s wide-open border with Mexico.

“The commander in chief will be touching down in St. Croix Wednesday afternoon, the White House announced Saturday,” the New York Post reports. “It is not clear how long Biden, 81, will spend basking in the Caribbean sun, or where he will be staying.”

It’ll be tough for the Big Guy to beat last year’s accommodations.

For the start of 2023, the Biden family “stayed free of charge at the multimillion-dollar beachfront villa of wealthy donors Bill and Connie Neville — who gave more than $10,000 to Biden’s 2020 campaign and were among the select group admitted to the president’s first White House state dinner,” according to The Post.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/12/24/what-a-turd-biden-jetting-off-to-caribbean-for-new-years-as-migrant-crisis-reaches-epic-levels-1422393/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mama Jill in her 'kerchief, and Joe in his diaper and cap,
had just settled their brains for a long winter's nap....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

It appears they're Tone Deaf; kinda reminds me of this guy.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

I have no problem with Joe taking vacations.  He does less damage that way.

Offline mountaineer

I have no problem with Joe taking vacations.  He does less damage that way.
His handlers and minions take care of inflicting damage on the U.S. in his perpetual absence.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The Last Call Podcast with Chris Michaels
@lastcallcaravan
I wonder why St Croix is a Biden favorite - “The 2020 Federal Human Trafficking Report revealed that Virgin Islands federal courts handled the highest number of sex trafficking cases than any other state in the United States on a per capita basis.”
10:22 AM · Dec 24, 2023

Story:
USVI Handles More Sex Trafficking Cases Per Capita Than Any U.S. State
Press release
January 24, 2022
Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General

The 2020 Federal Human Trafficking Report revealed that Virgin Islands federal courts handled the highest number of sex trafficking cases than any other state in the United States on a per capita basis. V.I. Attorney General Denise George announced a collaboration with the national child protection think tank called CHILD USA, local and federal law enforcement agencies, as well as victim services organizations in the Virgin Islands to spearhead programs to combat human trafficking crimes that have plagued the V.I. for years.

This month, which has been proclaimed by President Biden as National Human Trafficking Prevention Month, is dedicated to deepening public understanding of human trafficking as well as an opportunity to denounce the individuals, institutions, and systems that enable and perpetuate human trafficking. ...
https://stthomassource.com/content/2022/01/24/usvi-handles-more-sex-trafficking-cases-per-capita-than-any-u-s-state/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are probably just blasting off to the Caribbean to make deposits in their offshore accounts before the bags get so heavy with cash  and gold they would have to go by boat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Biden is headed back to D.C. from Christmas vacation at Camp David. He leaves tomorrow for a weeklong vacation on the U.S. Virgin Islands.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1739691846173856043

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is headed back to D.C. from Christmas vacation at Camp David. He leaves tomorrow for a weeklong vacation on the U.S. Virgin Islands.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1739691846173856043

The man loves his retirement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bidens will celebrate New Year’s in St. Croix again
The Hill, Dec 26, 2023

President Biden will be ringing in 2024 from the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

The White House says Biden and first lady Jill Biden will depart Wednesday morning for the trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands. The White House didn’t disclose who will be accompanying the first couple on the jaunt, but the Bidens spent last New Year’s with family there, as they have several times over the years.

Biden and his family spent Christmas at Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, but returned to the White House at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

The Virgin Islands Consortium reported that security on the island will be heightened for Biden’s visit, which coincides with the annual Crucian Christmas Festival.

The Bidens will return to Washington, D.C., after the New Year’s holiday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4377926-bidens-will-celebrate-new-years-in-st-croix-again/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Get it all in now, Jill.   888mouth

Offline mountaineer

I guess that leaves Pete Buttigieg in charge, or something.

Online andy58-in-nh

The Last Call Podcast with Chris Michaels
@lastcallcaravan
I wonder why St Croix is a Biden favorite - “The 2020 Federal Human Trafficking Report revealed that Virgin Islands federal courts handled the highest number of sex trafficking cases than any other state in the United States on a per capita basis.”
10:22 AM · Dec 24, 2023

Story:https://stthomassource.com/content/2022/01/24/usvi-handles-more-sex-trafficking-cases-per-capita-than-any-u-s-state/

"Epstein's Island" is right nearby.  18°18' 9"N  64°49' 28"W  (Biden's St. Croix vacation will be somewhere around 17°41'N  64°50'W)
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Everywhere is Epstein's Island for Pedo Joe.

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It is horribly unfair to compare a turd to Biden.  Turds have a positive impact for people. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Calling Pedo Joe a turd is doing a disservice to fecal matter everywhere.

Rancid aneroobic septic sludge is a better description.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Biden presidency....   Where he needs vacations from vacations.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

@amuse
@amuse
STRANGE BEDFELLOWS: Biden is vacationing at the St. Croix home of the founder of the company that controls news content distribution for 800 media companies including the AP, BBC, and ESPN.
Biden again staying for free at St. Croix home of wealthy ‘friends’ that would rent for more than $6K
By Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published Dec. 27, 2023, 3:41 p.m. ET

President Biden arrived Wednesday in the US Virgin Islands for another free vacation at the home of wealthy supporters — after prior gifted stays drew criticism from ethicists, including for his failure to disclose the munificence on annual forms.

The 81-year-old president is expected to stay six nights at the three-bedroom beachfront home of Bill and Connie Neville, whose secluded St. Croix retreat typically operates as a VRBO rental. ...

Biden stayed at the same home last year over the New Year’s holiday and also didn’t pay a cent — drawing outrage because he had given the Nevilles tickets the same month to his first state dinner as president, which featured a heavily curated list of about 300 billionaires, cultural icons and politicians to welcome French president Emmanuel Macron.

The Nevilles, who could not be reached for comment, have loaned the home to Biden in prior years dating to his vice presidency and have noted the fact on advertisements for the property. ...
New York Post

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@amuse
@amuse
STRANGE BEDFELLOWS: Biden is vacationing at the St. Croix home of the founder of the company that controls news content distribution for 800 media companies including the AP, BBC, and ESPN.New York Post
The Nevilles, who could not be reached for comment, have loaned the home to Biden in prior years dating to his vice presidency and have noted the fact on advertisements for the property. ...

:pondering: Would that fall under the requirement to disclose a pedophile in the area where children might be?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Whatever Joe says, what ever Joe does, IT HAS TO BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING TRUMP DID OR DOES, REMEMBER?
REMEMBER THE LAST THREE YEARS?? ?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

I don't believe we've been given any photos of the Biden family vacation. Maybe Joe is in hiding, getting "treatments."