Author Topic: Leaked IBM Training Shows Unhealthy Obsession with Demonizing White People: Report  (Read 896 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Leaked IBM Training Shows Unhealthy Obsession with Demonizing White People: Report
Story by Rachel M. Emmanuel  •
20h

The Bible tells us that God gave the Ten Commandments to Moses before the Israelites entered the Promised Land to teach them how to live.

It gave them a code of behavior that separated them from idol-worshiping nations. The first of those commandments was, "Thou shalt not have any other gods before me." Those who broke this commandment were no longer part of the faith.

But now, corporate America is constructing a new religion, complete with a code of ethics and even its own "Ten Commandments." To some, the repercussions of violating these corporate commandments may feel even more severe than being excommunicated from their traditional faith.

A 2020 internal document from IBM subsidiary Red Hat, obtained by James O'Keefe, creator of OMG Media, titled "Allyship Commandments," shows ten race-based rules or "commandments" employees at Red Hat had to observe.
BREAKING: OMG obtained an internal document from @IBM ‘s RedHat that reads like a religious text: The "Allyship Commandments" are 10 race-based rules employees must observe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/leaked-ibm-training-shows-unhealthy-obsession-with-demonizing-white-people-report/ar-AA1lWJYk?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cfd3c6c31fcb406cb1719192de04f109&ei=49
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

"although Jesus wasn't white"

For one thing, if Jesus was of Jewish descent (and he was) then he was white.
At any rate, my own very strong belief is that for all the people behind the hate-Whitey agenda it's all about filthy lucre.
I don't think half the people who promote these ridiculous notions of white supremacy actually believe it.
But they know there are plenty of extremely gullible (and virtue-signaling) white liberals who eagerly swallow all the white supremacy claptrap and will pay good money to eat woke fecal matter.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 03:06:51 am by goatprairie »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Will be sending an inquiry to investor services tomorrow.

If true, f'n heads must roll.  Even at Big Blue.

Here is an exerpt from the details of the article.  Unbelievable. 

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) December 19, 2023

If employees did not observe those commandments, according to an interview by former CEO Paul Cormier, those employees would no longer be working at Red Hat.

Among the ten commandments read out by O'Keefe, the second commandment read: "Never question the REALITY of our Black friends and colleagues."

The fifth commandment expected people in the allyship to understand that "only WHITE people are racist."

The sixth commandment declared that a member of the allyship "Knows the Black community owes us NOTHING in this work."

The eighth commandment declared that the allyship "Is never rooted in WHITE SAVIORISM," and the tenth commandment advised those in the allyship not "seek recognition or praise for a job well done."

Earlier this year, O'Keefe revealed other internal IBM training documents on stage at the Turning Point USA conference AmericaFest. The documents, reportedly provided by an IBM whistleblower, contain slides discussing concepts of whiteness and biases in society, according to the Post Millennial.

BREAKING: New internal slides within IBM’s Red Hat explains ‘how whiteness works’

“Whiteness constructs the game, hides the rules, then rigs the game, over and over again”… MORE… pic.twitter.com/zx0lx8w3QL

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) December 19, 2023

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 06:26:37 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the old "Big Blue" to the woke "big red"...

Of all the firms out there, who could have guessed...?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seems IBM has abandoned PR HQ.....   

NO luck ,,,,   :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

IBM is great at ruining its acquisitions ... from Lotus back in the 1990s ... offshoring to India in 2000s ... failed Cloud offering in 2010s ... to purchasing RedHat in 2020s ... now  rebranding Watson as an AI offering.

IBM bought Red Hat for its cash flow and "cloud" presence.

Also, IBM/Red Hat have killed CentOS v9, so, I now have to find another RedHat-binary-compatible Linux distribution for RHELv9.

IBM is a follower, not a leader.  IBM is a technology company with an identity crisis.

Former CEO, Ginni Rometty used IBM's profits to buy back stock, and not re-invest in the company.  If not for the acquisition of RedHat, IBM would have be as irrelevant as Xerox.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.