Author Topic: New Jersey Muslim cleric: ‘Oh Allah, punish the infidels. Oh Allah, let us inherit their homes, weal  (Read 259 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Jersey Muslim cleric: ‘Oh Allah, punish the infidels. Oh Allah, let us inherit their homes, wealth, and land.’
DEC 22, 2023 5:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER33 COMMENTS
he prays: “Oh Allah, destroy their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers.”

That is based on this Qur’an passage: “It is he who has caused those among the people of the book who disbelieved to go forth from their homes to the first exile. You did not think that they would go forth, while they thought that their strongholds would protect them from Allah. But Allah reached them from a place they did not expect, and cast terror in their hearts so that they ruined their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers. So learn a lesson, O you who have eyes.” (59:2)

“Bayonne, New Jersey Friday Sermon: The People Of Gaza Are Guarding The Dignity Of The Muslim Nation; Oh Allah, Let Us Inherit The Homes, Lands Of The Infields, May Their Wealth, Children, Their Lives Become Booty For The Muslims,” MEMRI, December 15, 2023:

In a December 15, 2023 Friday sermon delivered at the Bayonne Mosque and Community Center in New Jersey and streamed live on the mosque’s YouTube channel, an unnamed preacher said that the people of Gaza are guarding the dignity of the Muslim nation, and he prayed that Allah will grant them victory. He asked Allah to punish the infidels, to allow the Muslims to inherit the homes, lands, and wealth of the infidels, and to take their children and lives as booty.

Preacher: “Today, we are making the same supplication [as the Prophet did] for the group of people remaining in Gaza today, who are protecting and guarding the remaining dignity of the Muslim nation, and Allah be praised, before what happened on October 7, I met a brother from Gaza, and I said that to him.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/12/new-jersey-muslim-cleric-oh-allah-punish-the-infidels-oh-allah-let-us-inherit-their-homes-wealth-and-land#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson