Author Topic: Assad: ‘No evidence six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust’  (Read 382 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Assad: ‘No evidence six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust’
The United States supported the rise of Nazism in Germany prior to World War II, says the Syrian dictator.

(December 21, 2023 / MEMRI)
The Jews “who came to Palestine” are pagan Khazar converts, not the Children of Israel, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said in a Dec. 18 speech posted online by the official Syrian Arab News Agency and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

The Syrian dictator went on to state there is “no evidence” that six million Jews died in the Holocaust, and that the Nazis did not employ any special methods of torture or killing for Jews, who he said were killed just like other victims of World War II.

The Holocaust was “politicized” and used as a false pretext to transfer the Jews from Europe to Palestine, said Assad. He also claimed that America was the one who supported the rise of the Nazis in Germany between the world wars.

https://www.jns.org/assad-no-evidence-six-million-jews-were-killed-in-the-holocaust/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Assad: ‘No evidence six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust’
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 06:45:31 pm »
And history shows Hitler went to Church every weekday and twice on Sunday.  *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 07:55:34 pm »
And there is no evidence that mutthomed was anything but a sadistic pedophile :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 08:14:15 pm »
The Nazis burned the bodies. Duh.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2023, 01:11:59 am »
Sad that this quack leads a nation. 

The evidence is overwhelming, but that doesn't stop stupid people from saying stupid things.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: