Author Topic: NYC Mayor Slams ‘Far-Left Agenda’ of City Council over Anti-Police Legislation  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Slams ‘Far-Left Agenda’ of City Council over Anti-Police Legislation
Frank BergmanDecember 22, 2023 - 10:53 am2 Comments

NYC’s Democrat Mayor Eric Adams has slammed the “far-left agenda” of the New York City Council over new legislation that limits the work of police officers.

On Wednesday, the city council pushed through legislation that would force police officers to document all encounters with the public, the New York Post reported.

The legislation also restricts solitary confinement for inmates.

During an interview with WABC host John Catsimatidis, Adams blasted the move.

The mayor stated that the council members are “digging in deep” regarding leftist, radical policies.

https://slaynews.com/news/nyc-mayor-slams-far-left-agenda-city-council-anti-police-legislation/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 04:44:32 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Being an ex-cop, he had to have known about the whacked-out agenda of the far left council.  Did he think because he's an ex-cop and black his opinion would mean anything to them?  Being black probably go some attention but being an ex-cop disqualified him with the NY council. 22222frying pan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson