Author Topic: Officer, victim, suspect identified in Minnesota stabbing-shooting that killed 2  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Officer, victim, suspect identified in Minnesota stabbing-shooting that killed 2
Jamel Hill fatally shot by officer while stabbing Meredith Martell
Associated Press
Published December 22, 2023 5:38pm EST

A woman who was being stabbed by a man when a police officer fatally shot him in a southwestern Minnesota home this week has died of her injuries, authorities said.

Meredith Martell, 35, died from "multiple sharp-force injuries," and Jamel C. Hill Moore, 41, died from gunshot wounds, according to the Ramsey County Medical Examiner’s Office in a news release from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety on Wednesday.

Officer Eric Klenken responded to the home in Marshall, Minnesota, early Sunday on reports of a domestic disturbance, the news release says, adding that Klenken has 24 years of law enforcement experience and is on standard administrative leave.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/officer-victim-suspect-identified-minnesota-stabbing-shooting-killed-2
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson