Author Topic: Biden Admin Denies Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Secret Service Protection For Third Time  (Read 1260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Denies Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Secret Service Protection For Third Time

Hailey Gomez
General Assignment Reporter
December 23, 2023 4:23 AM ET

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was denied United States Secret Service (USSS) protection for the third time, according to a letter obtained by Deseret News.

Kennedy’s campaign confirmed Friday the credibility of the letter which allegedly showed Department of Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas had signed off on rejecting Kennedy’s request, according to the outlet.

Within the letter, Mayorkas allegedly stated that “based on the facts” as well as the recommendation from the advisory committee, Kennedy was “not warranted” the protection from the USSS.

“I have consulted with an advisory committee composed of the Speaker of the House, the House Minority Leader, the Senate Majority Leader, the Senate Minority Leader, and the Senate Sergeant at Arms,” Mayorkas reportedly wrote, according to Deseret News.

“Based on the facts and the recommendation of the advisory committee, I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is not warranted at this time.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/23/independent-presidential-candidate-robert-kennedy-jr-denied-third-time-secret-service-protection/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No doubt that the "controllers behind the curtain" are afraid of this guy...

Offline libertybele

No doubt that the "controllers behind the curtain" are afraid of this guy...

Without a doubt; though I think that he should be more afraid of them. The Kennedy's don't exactly have longevity on their side.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Id like to know what the practice has been in the past for when candidates for the nomination get that protection?  Do DeSantis or Haley get it?  It doesn't seem to me that an exception should be made just because his last name is "Kennedy".

I mean, let's say he was attacked or even assassinated after the Biden Administration refused him SS protection.  That would be a political disaster of gargantuan proportions for the Democrats.  And that leads me to believe that whatever decision they've made regarding Kennedy is completely consistent with how similar situations have been handled in the past.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 02:31:30 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Assuming decisions made regarding Kennedy are based on past policy under the Biden Idiocracy is laughable.  Nothing would make the Biden cabal happier than if Kennedy got taken out.  His NOT being a 3rd party candidate restores much of the idiot vote back to Biden.

Truth be told, I am certain they are hoping some whack job decides to make history again.  Kennedy has already had I believe more than one intrusion into his home.  I would say he deserves Secret Service protection.  Who in Congress is getting protected by the SS?  I am sure a number of clowns less deserving than a man running for POTUS!!!!!!!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Assuming decisions made regarding Kennedy are based on past policy under the Biden Idiocracy is laughable.

How so? 

Again, are any of the candidates getting SS protection?  Because if DeSantis and Haley are getting Secret Service protection, and Kennedy isn't, don't you think Kennedy's campaign - and Kennedy himself - would be blasting that fact all other the place?

And yet...crickets. 

There's zero claim from Kennedy that he is being treated differently than other candidates in this race, nor is he or his campaign claiming that candidates in past presidential nominating campaigns got Secret Service protection at this point.

If neither Kennedy nor his campaign claim that he is being treated differently than other candidates, on what basis are you assuming that he's being singled-out for unfair treatment?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 06:44:30 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline mountaineer

CNN doing Biden's bidding, as usual: CNN Caught Editing RFK Jr Speech To Mislead Viewers
Story at Zero Hedge
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org