Author Topic: Defense Department says Army NCO scored so high on the ASVAB that it’s in the theoretical range  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Defense Department says Army NCO scored so high on the ASVAB that it’s in the theoretical range
December 22, 2023

FORT KNOX, Ky. — When Sgt. 1st Class Ashley Hackley earned a 144 GT score on her Armed Forces Classification Test March 22, officials at the Fort Knox Education Center were stunned and fellow students of her Basic Skills Education Program class applauded the accomplishment.

According to Army testing officials, she had earned a perfect score.

When Staff Sgt. Aaron Overstreet beat her score by three points in September, both he and BSEP instructor Lola Best were speechless.

“My reaction was, ‘I’m not seeing this correctly’ because I’ve been told a 144 was perfect,” said Best. “Here, I’m looking at a 147.”

https://popularmilitary.com/defense-department-says-army-nco-scored-so-high-on-the-asvab-that-its-in-the-theoretical-range/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm certain the Army believes he cheated as the only people the woke military sees as that capable are gay, trannie, or female but certainly not Caucasian male.  :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson