Author Topic: 'Sanctuary City' Released an MS-13 Gang Member Convicted of Killing a Maryland Resident  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Sanctuary City' Released an MS-13 Gang Member Convicted of Killing a Maryland Resident

Mia Cathell
December 22, 2023 12:00 PM

Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Baltimore
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrested an MS-13 gang member convicted of killing a Maryland resident years after local law enforcement in a so-called "sanctuary city" freed the illegal alien in defiance of ICE's detainment request.

According to an ICE press release, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Baltimore's Fugitive Operations Team finally captured the 26-year-old Honduran national, a "validated" gang member of the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) Sailors Locos Salvatrucha Westside (S.L.S.W. or "Sailors") Clique, on Dec. 12 in Hyattsville, approximately 6.5 miles east of Washington, D.C.

Notorious for its brutality, MS-13's motto is "Mata, viola, controla"—meaning "Kill, rape, control."

Back in 2016, the Prince George's County Police Department arrested the illegal immigrant, who has not been named by ICE, on a slew of charges in connection to the Maryland resident's slaying: first-degree murder, second-degree assault, second-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder in the second degree, first-degree assault, conspiracy to commit assault in the first degree, conspiracy to commit assault in the second degree, having a dangerous weapon with the intent to injure, having a handgun on his person, reckless endangerment, conspiracy to commit reckless endangerment, and possession of a firearm by a minor.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/12/22/ms-13-gang-member-baltimore-arrest-n2632702
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson