Author Topic: Two Lawrence (Mass) women, including city councilor-elect, indicted on voter fraud charges  (Read 168 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

An example of mail-in voter fraud ...

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2023/12/21/lawrence-women-city-councilor-elect-indicted-voter-fraud-charges/
Two Lawrence women, including city councilor-elect, indicted on voter fraud charges

Fidelina Santiago won a seat on the Lawrence City Council last month. Now she and another woman are accused of voter fraud.

By Abby Patkin   
December 21, 2023 | 2:31 PM

An incoming Lawrence city councilor and another local woman were indicted Wednesday on charges of voter fraud in connection with last month’s municipal election, Essex District Attorney Paul F. Tucker announced.

Fidelina Santiago — who won a seat on the Lawrence City Council in November — and Lawrence resident Jennifer Lopez were each indicted on four counts of illegal voting or attempting to vote; four counts of conspiracy to vote or attempting to vote illegally; four counts of unlawful interference with a voter; and four counts of voting obstruction, the DA’s office said in a news release. ...

... Tucker said the DA’s office began investigating after Secretary of the Commonwealth William F. Galvin’s office alerted prosecutors to allegations of fraudulent voting in the city’s November election.

Last month, NBC10 Boston published video footage that appeared to show a woman removing mail-in ballots from a mailbox outside a Lawrence home. The news outlet spoke to another local voter who said someone had forged her signature on a mail-in ballot.

“The minute we heard about it we took action,” Galvin told NBC10 Boston at the time. “We’ve had a history of sending people to jail when they’ve committed crimes. That’s what we’ll do here.” ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.