Author Topic: Open Borders Leads to Massive Surge in Baby Syphilis  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Open Borders Leads to Massive Surge in Baby Syphilis
« on: December 22, 2023, 05:35:51 pm »
Open Borders Leads to Massive Surge in Baby Syphilis
CDC blames racism for record number of cases in border states.
December 22, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 7 Comments

Last month the CDC revealed that the number of babies born with syphilis had increased tenfold. The Centers for Disease Control blamed this on racism and inequity.

But the real issue isn’t racism even though the syphilis epidemic does affect minorities far more than white people. The number of babies born with ‘congenital syphilis’ did not rise from 365 in 1986, 529 in 2000 to 2,855 in 2021 because America was more racist in 2021 than in 1986.

In 2022, congenital syphilis shot up further to 3,700 resulting in 51 deaths and 231 stillbirths. Was America ten times more racist in 2022 than it had been in the eighties?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/open-borders-leads-to-massive-surge-in-baby-syphilis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson