Author Topic: VIDEO: Never Trumper George Conway Has Two Very Different Voices  (Read 635 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Never Trumper George Conway Has Two Very Different Voices
« on: December 22, 2023, 05:20:12 pm »
What's going on with TDS George Conway's voice or rather voices? It sounds like he has two very different voices. When I saw a clip of Conway on MSNBC's Morning Joe yesterday I was immediately struck at how high pitched his voice was compared to how I remembered it. I figured that maybe the source of that clip speeded it up to achieve that high pitch so I checked another video of the same scene and it also revealed Conway speaking at a higher pitch than I recalled. I figured maybe it was my imagination but when I saw another clip of Conway appearing on CNN yesterday, his voice was back to the lower pitch sound as I had remembered.

I switched the clips back and forth between his MSNBC and CNN appearances so you can appreciate the differences between Conway's two voices. So what is going on here? Does Conway sound more high pitched due to wearing informal clothes in contrast to his formal suit and tie appearance on CNN? Or does just being on MSNBC cause Conway's voice to pitch higher? Or is Conway in the process of transitioning his voice? The answer as to why Conway has two different voices remains a mystery to me but perhaps someone out there has the answer.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4066ce/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online corbe

Re: VIDEO: Never Trumper George Conway Has Two Very Different Voices
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 05:47:33 pm »
   I'd think that his wife, Kellyanne, has his balls in a jar upon the top shelf, where he can't reach.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Re: VIDEO: Never Trumper George Conway Has Two Very Different Voices
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 11:55:58 pm »
Maybe the hair dye has seeped into his brain?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org