Author Topic: 'What is happening is heartbreaking!' Former US Attorney General says far-left is destroying America  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

'What is happening is heartbreaking!' Former US Attorney General says far-left is destroying America
Story by Georgia Pearce  •
1d

Former Attorney General in Arizona Mark Brnovich has defended former US President and friend Donald Trump, as he accused the American justice system of an "assault on our institutions".

This follows a ruling this week by the Colorado Supreme Court, which balloted to disqualify Trump from running in the 2024 Presidential election.

The Supreme Court made the decision after implementing Section 3 of the US Constitution's 14th Amendment for the very first time.

The justices reading out the ruling stated that they "do not reach these conclusions lightly", and are "mindful of the magnitude and weight of the questions now before us".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/what-is-happening-is-heartbreaking-former-us-attorney-general-says-far-left-is-destroying-america/ar-AA1lRgTl?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cd124075fd8145c7bb502854b6a39417&ei=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson