Author Topic: Mother of murdered son calls for California Bay Area DA to resign after killer's murder charges drop  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mother of murdered son calls for California Bay Area DA to resign after killer's murder charges dropped
The campaign to recall DA Price has over 80,000 signatures, per CBS News Bay Area
By Jeffrey Clark Fox News
Published December 22, 2023 11:00am EST

Bay Area parents speak out against woke DA Pamela Price over crime crisis
The Wall Street Journal assistant editor James Freeman joins 'America Reports' to discuss the soft-on-crime policies of Northern California D.A. Pamela Price, who is facing a recall effort.

Families in Alameda County, California, are calling on Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price to step down from her position over accusations of her being "soft on crime," according to CBS News Bay Area.

The recall campaign, called Save Alameda for Everyone (SAFE), "held a town hall Monday evening at the Emeryville Senior Center," the outlet reported.

One mother, Florence McCrary, became an advocate for justice reform in Alameda after her son was shot and killed by a stray bullet at only 22 years old.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mother-murdered-son-calls-california-bay-area-da-resign-killers-murder-charges-dropped
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson