Author Topic: Broadcast Journalists Watch in Horror As Texas Protects Its Border  (Read 296 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Broadcast Journalists Watch in Horror As Texas Protects Its Border
Bill D'Agostino
December 21st, 2023 3:22 PM

Broadcast networks are still angry about a bill signed into law Tuesday by Texas Governor Greg Abbott, which empowers state and local law enforcement to arrest and deport illegal aliens.

This is the second round of whining we’ve seen in response to this law; the first bout came when the Texas legislature passed the bill several weeks ago. At that time, the common refrain from talking heads was that the bill necessarily would lead to “racial profiling” and “discrimination.”

Broadcast reporters this week raised that same objection, while also touting pending litigation by outraged open borders advocacy groups (which they described as “civil rights” organizations).

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2023/12/21/broadcast-journalists-watch-horror-texas-protects-its-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Broadcast Journalists Watch in Horror As Texas Protects Its Border
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 05:18:09 pm »
Keep sending those migrant buses, and now planes, up North.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

Re: Broadcast Journalists Watch in Horror As Texas Protects Its Border
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 08:42:38 pm »
Not unexpected, I suppose. They don't react in horror at the number of people coming into the country illegally. **nononono*