Author Topic: Democrat charged in voter fraud scheme over dozens of absentee ballots  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat charged in voter fraud scheme over dozens of absentee ballots
'Every vote has to count,' the Queens County DA says
By Emma Colton Fox News
Published December 21, 2023 2:35pm EST

A Queens, New York, man was indicted this week for allegedly submitting 20 falsified absentee ballot applications for the Democratic primary in 2022, the county district attorney’s office announced.

"Every vote has to count. Election integrity is the foundation of a viable, working democracy. We will vigorously prosecute anyone who threatens in any way to undermine that integrity. To investigate and prosecute anyone for voter fraud takes time and resources I am willing to commit," Queens County District Attorney Melinda Katz said in a press release.

The suspect was identified as 32-year-old Abdul Rahman of Queens' Floral Park neighborhood, who could face up to seven years in prison if found guilty of 140 charges against him. Rahman is described by outlet the Gothamist as a man "active in Democrat and South Asian circles."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-charged-voter-fraud-scheme-dozens-absentee-ballots
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Democrat charged in voter fraud scheme over dozens of absentee ballots
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 04:52:55 pm »
This  is the DNC trying to cover their asses before the next Presidential election.

In the unlikely event that he is convicted and sent to jail before this happens,he will get a pardon and be released from jail after the election,and be given a "cash gift" by an "unknown supporter".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!