Author Topic: Dem attorney and former Atlanta police officer convicted in $7 MILLION Covid relief fraud case  (Read 211 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 21, 2023
Dem attorney and former Atlanta police officer convicted in $7 MILLION Covid relief fraud case
Robertson reportedly used the money to buy a Rolls-Royce, a motorcycle, and even a $148,000 10-carat diamond ring, among other things.

Dec 21, 2023

Shelitha Robertson, an attorney and former Atlanta police officer who once ran for office as a Democrat to become a superior court judge, was found guilty by a federal jury in Georgia on Tuesday of fraudulently obtaining over $7 million in Paycheck Protection Program loans.

According to prosecutors, Robertson used the money to buy a Rolls-Royce, a motorcycle, and even a $148,000 10-carat diamond ring, among other things. Robertson received PPP loans for her multiple companies even though only one was operational at the time, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

She blamed her friend and attorney, Chandra Norton for the companies’ fraudulent 2020 PPP loan applications. Norton pleaded guilty in a separate prosecution.

The jury found Robertson guilty of three counts of wire fraud and single counts of money laundering and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.

https://thepostmillennial.com/dem-attorney-and-former-atlanta-police-officer-convicted-in-7-million-covid-relief-fraud-case
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet she and her attorney aren't friends anymore! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson