Author Topic: Second Amendment advocates delivered huge win in blue state  (Read 213 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Second Amendment advocates delivered huge win in blue state
« on: December 22, 2023, 03:31:07 pm »
Second Amendment advocates delivered huge win in blue state

DECEMBER 22, 2023 TIMOTHY FRUDD

U.S. District Judge Cormac Carney blocked a new California gun control law Wednesday that would have prevented lawful gun owners from carrying concealed weapons in 26 places, including churches, public parks, and playgrounds.

In his ruling announced on Wednesday, Carney described the California gun control law as a violation of the Second Amendment and an act of defiance against the United States Supreme Court.

The restrictive gun control law was signed by California’s Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in September. After the law was signed, the California Rifle and Pistol Association (CRPA) submitted a lawsuit to prevent the legislation from being enforced.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/12/second-amendment-advocates-delivered-huge-win-in-blue-state/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson