Author Topic: Propane Truck Crashes into Railroad Bridge Triggering a Massive Explosion  (Read 986 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
🚨#BREAKING: Propane Truck Crashes into Railroad Bridge Triggering a Massive Explosion

📌#Glenville | #Newyork

Numerous emergency crews are at the scene in Glenville, New York, after an 18-wheel tractor-trailer carrying propane crashed into a railroad bridge, triggering a massive explosion. The explosion was visible for miles, with flames reaching as high as 200 feet in the air. Several surrounding homes were evacuated. The 60-year-old driver from Texas has severe burns to his hands and face and was taken to the hospital. Investigators reported that the driver did not see a sign indicating a low height.

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1738055065234035007

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Propane Truck Crashes into Railroad Bridge Triggering a Massive Explosion
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 02:08:51 pm »
 "The 60-year-old driver from Texas has severe burns to his hands and face and was taken to the hospital."

I've seen what ignition of liquid C3-  can do.  The fact he survived is a mircacle by itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 10:52:08 pm »
"East Glenville" looks to be the former Delaware & Hudson, now CP Rail main from Schenectady north to the Canadian Border.

That's gonna mess up train traffic for a while.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 09:31:56 am »
"The 60-year-old driver from Texas has severe burns to his hands and face and was taken to the hospital."

I've seen what ignition of liquid C3-  can do.  The fact he survived is a mircacle by itself.
Right. I figured they would recover him with a brush and a dustpan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis