Author Topic: Fani Willis on Possible Trump Jail Time: ‘No One Gets a Special Break Because of Their Status’  (Read 447 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 21 Dec 2023

Fulton County, GA District Attorney Fani Willis told CNN’s “News Central” on Thursday that former President Donald Trump would not be given any “special break” from be sentenced to prison if convicted of racketeering in Georgia.

Partial transcript as follows:

WILLIS: I know that in the media, and even in the world, we like instant gratification. The judicial process is a long process, and so we’ll be here with that case for a while.

CNN’s NICK VALENCIA: When I get asked that I’m covering the story, many people say, you know, the former president is already gone to jail. Will he see prison time? What do you think about that?

WILLIS: I think that everyone in society is the same, and I don’t know why that’s such a difficult concept for people. You can look at the charges, and based on those charges, we’ll be recommending appropriate sentences. No one gets a special break because of their status.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/21/fani-willis-on-possible-trump-jail-time-no-one-gets-a-special-break-because-of-their-status/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Wow. According to a new legal filing in the Trump/Georgia case, Fulton DA Fani Willis allegedly hired her romantic partner to prosecute Trump. He also allegedly paid for lavish vacations he took with Willis with Fulton County funds his law firm received, which are over $650K.

6:22 PM · Jan 8, 2024

AJC story: https://www.ajc.com/politics/breaking-filing-alleges-improper-relationship-between-fulton-da-top-trump-prosecutor/A2N2OWCM7FFWJBQH2ORAK2BKMQ/

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 11:51:49 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

No one gets a special break because of their status?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
Wow - Fulton County DA Fani Willis (allegedly) sleeping with the Special Prosecutor she appointed.
His earnings - stemming from her appointment - have paid "for both of them to travel on both the Norwegian and Royal Caribbean cruise lines."

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org