Author Topic: Trump was captured on audio telling Michigan election workers they'd look 'terrible' if they certifi  (Read 2907 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Former President Donald Trump was captured on audio pressuring election workers in Michigan not to sign papers certifying the election results, The Detroit News reported.

The phone call obtained by the publication, which took place on November 17, 2020, included Trump; the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel; and two Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, the report said.

Wayne County, which includes the city of Detroit, is the largest in Michigan, a swing state Trump lost to Joe Biden in 2020.

Read More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/trump-was-captured-on-audio-telling-michigan-election-workers-they-d-look-terrible-if-they-certified-the-election-new-report-says/ar-AA1lSurh

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline cato potatoe

Michigan was not close, and the left turn happened throughout the state.  This is perhaps the strongest example of Trump seeking to ignore the will of the voters and plunge the country into chaos.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 02:12:27 pm by cato potatoe »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump was captured on audio telling Michigan election workers they'd look 'terrible' if they certified the election

He was right! They do look terrible!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He's allowed to do what he did.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Michigan was not close, and the left turn happened throughout the state.  This is perhaps the strongest example of Trump seeking to ignore the will of the voters and plunge the country into chaos.

@cato potatoe

"These voters",of course being defined as the corrupt Dim party people who rigged the election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

"These voters",of course being defined as the corrupt Dim party people who rigged the election.

No, as in registered voters you would like to disenfranchise, and pretend they would go along with it.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What business does a United States President have to be personally lobbying local and state officials to not do their jobs?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What business does a United States President have to be personally lobbying local and state officials to not do their jobs?

None, but it's not illegal.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
McDaniel told the pair not to sign the document and said, "We will get you attorneys," the outlet reported.

"We'll take care of that," Trump was quoted as saying.

Only a sucker would take them up on that offer.  And why is McDaniel not in the dock alongside Trump?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

Imagine if Biden had done this...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Detroit is going to  vote left  until the end of time. Union city controlled by union crooks.

I am just guessing,but my  GUESS is that the votes in Detroit and surrounded union counties control who gets the majority  of the vote in Michigan.

With all this experience,they will make "good little comrades" when the global left takes over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@cato potatoe

Good to see you coming out of the closet and showing your support for Communism in public.

The choices will be between Trump and a Communist,and you  have clearly  made YOUR choice.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, as in registered voters you would like to disenfranchise, and pretend they would go along with it.

@cato potatoe

Were  you singing "The Internationale" when you wrote that,comrade?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

Their jobs are to support globalism/communism?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@kevindavis007

Biden didn't have to do this because  his handlers already own the unions.

Not that I actually think HE makes ANY of the decisions on anything other than ice cream flavors.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@cato potatoe

Let me see if I understand this,comrade.

It is just peachy-keen for the Communist Globalists to "franchise" a state,but EVIL when some nasty old Republican that believes in individual freedoms to encourage them to change what remains of their minds?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

"The will of the voters",comrade?

Since when has the Michigan unions,or any other unions supported anything but the will of the union?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@kevindavis007

Biden doesn't have to do this. He and his party are already in the "globalist bag",and have  been for decades. That is why this nation is in the mess it is in.

Offline LMAO

If Biden or Hillary were to do half the stuff that Trump did after he lost 2020, you can bet the MAGAs would be howling at the moon. And justifiably so

But Trump sure gets a lot of carve outs
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

Were  you singing "The Internationale" when you wrote that,comrade?

Yes, democracy is a communist plot.  If only someone had warned the Greeks.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, democracy is a communist plot.  If only someone had warned the Greeks.

The USA was never supposed to be a stinking democracy!

"Communism needs democracy like the human body needs oxygen."

–Leon Trotsky
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Imagine if Biden had done this:

Oh wait, he did do that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

The USA was never supposed to be a stinking democracy!

It’s a democratic republic, and has been for a long time.  Note the word democratic.  The modern GOP is focused on disenfranchising the left instead of turning out their own voters while appealing to a majority of independents.  They will keep on losing until they are serious.   

As for the graph - the Republicans are not the only ones to notice the delayed urban counties and the clerical error late in the evening.  The tail end only displays the same red mirage that happened all over the country due to mail in votes.  If you have evidence of actual fraud, bring it forth.   
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 04:00:50 am by cato potatoe »