Author Topic: Prosecutor who allegedly shielded Joe, Hunter Biden testified 79 times she’s ‘not authorized’ by DOJ  (Read 214 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Prosecutor who allegedly shielded Joe, Hunter Biden testified 79 times she’s ‘not authorized’ by DOJ to give answers
Story by Steven Nelson  •
8h

WASHINGTON — The former federal prosecutor who allegedly shielded President Biden and his son Hunter during a criminal investigation testified 79 times to Congress that she was “not authorized” by the Justice Department to answer questions about the case, according to a transcript reviewed by The Post.

Former assistant Delaware US attorney Lesley Wolf repeatedly cited a five-page authorization letter from Associate Deputy Attorney General Bradley Weinsheimer as she refused to answer questions during a House Judiciary Committee deposition last week.

Weinsheimer’s Dec. 12 letter, also reviewed by The Post, says: “[T]he Department generally does not authorize congressional testimony from line-level personnel, especially relating to an ongoing investigation with charges pending in court. The Department has declined to do so in connection with this matter.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutor-who-allegedly-shielded-joe-hunter-biden-testified-79-times-she-s-not-authorized-by-doj-to-give-answers/ar-AA1lSwpi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5b0bd14bf72c42f49030741560e99266&ei=95
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson