Author Topic: Controversial left-wing activist, 7 others arrested after probe into ‘brutal’ assault at California  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Controversial left-wing activist, 7 others arrested after probe into ‘brutal’ assault at California protest
Sheriff: Group 'manipulates' videos to 'make them look like they're protectors of underrepresented people'
Jamie Joseph By Jamie Joseph Fox News
Published December 19, 2023 6:17pm EST

Our legislators are focused on police punishment, police chief says
San Bernardino Police Chief Darren Goodman discusses California Gov. Gavin Newsom's "smug" response to a question about the state's fentanyl crisis and how soft-on-crime policies are hurting communities on "Lawrence Jones Cross Country."

A notorious Southern California street vendor activist, Edin Alex Enamorado, and seven others were arraigned on several felony charges during a Victorville courtroom hearing on Monday as part of a months-long, multiagency investigation known as "Operation Accountability."

All eight pleaded not guilty to the charges and are being held without bail until their next hearing on Dec. 26.

Authorities in the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office began investigating on Sept. 24 after an assault that took place at a protest in Victorville. The investigation sprawled into other nearby cities in the Inland Empire, resulting in the eight individuals being investigated for other acts of violence in several other cities.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/controversial-left-wing-activist-7-others-arrested-probe-brutal-assault-california-protest
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson